Accounting classification and the international harmonisation debate -- an empirical investigation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anonymous, 1997. "The Forecasting and Policy System: an introduction," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 60, September.
- Puxty, A. G. & Willmott, Hugh C. & Cooper, David J. & Lowe, Tony, 1987. "Modes of regulation in advanced capitalism: Locating accountancy in four countries," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 273-291, April.
- Roberts, Alan, 1995. "The very idea of classification in international accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(7-8), pages 639-664.
- Alexander, David & Archer, Simon, 2000. "On the Myth of "Anglo-Saxon" Financial Accounting," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 539-557, 010.
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Multidimensional scaling by optimizing goodness of fit to a nonmetric hypothesis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Timothy S Doupnik & Stephen B Salter, 1993. "An Empirical test of a Judgemental International Classification of Financial Reporting Practices," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(1), pages 41-60, March.
- Cooke, Terence E. & Wallace, R. S. Olusegun, 1990. "Financial disclosure regulation and its environment: A review and further analysis," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 79-110.
- R D Nair, 1982. "Empirical Guidelines for Comparing International Accounting data," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 13(3), pages 85-98, September.
- anonymous, 1997. "New $50 bill introduced," Financial Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Oct, pages 1-4.
- Lukka, Kari & Kasanen, Eero, 1996. "Is accounting a global or a local discipline? evidence from major research journals," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(7-8), pages 755-773.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:26:y:2001:i:4-5:p:327-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.