Firm Characteristics of Swiss Companies that Utilize International Accounting Standards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Margaret Lamb, 1996. "The relationship between accounting and taxation: The United Kingdom," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 933-949.
- Alain Burlaud & Michel Messina & Peter Walton, 1996. "Depreciation: concepts and practices in France and the UK," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 299-316.
- A. Frydlender & D. Pham, 1996. "Relationships between accounting and taxation in France," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 845-857.
- R. H. Parker, 1996. "Harmonizing the notes in the UK and France: a case study in de jure harmonization," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 317-337.
- Alain Burlaud & Michel Messina & Peter Walton, 1996. "Depreciation. Concepts and Practices in France and the UK," Post-Print halshs-00405145, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Touron, 2000. "APPORTS ET LIMITES DE LA THEORIE INSTITUTIONNELLE DES ORGANISATIONS Etude de trois cas d'adoption de normes comptables internationales en France," Post-Print halshs-00587516, HAL.
- Evers, Maria Theresia & Finke, Katharina & Matenaer, Sebastian & Meier, Ina & Zinn, Benedikt, 2014. "Evidence on book-tax differences and disclosure quality based on the notes to the financial statements," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-047, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gaetano Matonti & Giuseppe Iuliano, 2012. "Voluntary Adoption of Ifrs by Italian Private Firms: A Study Of The Determinants," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(2), pages 43-70, December.
- Jiri Strouhal & Dana Dvorakova & Bohuslava Knapova, 2009. "Preliminary view on owner’s and manager’s approach to valuation," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 178-185, November.
- Jonas MACKEVICIUS & Jiří Strouhal & Svetlana ZVEROVICH, 2008. "Comparative Analysis of the National Accounting Standards of the Czech Republic and Lithuania," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(4), pages 22-44.
- Joshi, Prem Lal & Ramadhan, Sayel, 2002. "The adoption of international accounting standards by small and closely held companies: evidence from Bahrain," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 429-440.
- Corinne Bessieux-Ollier & Elisabeth Walliser, 2012. "Why firms listed on an unregulated financial market comply voluntarily with IFRS: An empirical analysis with French data," Post-Print hal-00690935, HAL.
- Leonidas C. Doukakis, 2010. "The persistence of earnings and earnings components after the adoption of IFRS," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(11), pages 969-980, September.
- Pascal Dumontier & Bernard Raffournier, 2002. "Accounting and capital markets: a survey of the European evidence," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 119-151.
- Missonier-Piera, Franck, 2007. "Motives for fixed-asset revaluation: An empirical analysis with Swiss data," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 186-205.
- George Emmanuel Iatridis, 2012. "Voluntary IFRS disclosures: evidence from the transition from UK GAAP to IFRSs," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(6), pages 573-597, June.
- Paul André & Peter Walton & Dan Yang, 2012. "Voluntary adoption of IFRS: A study of determinants for UK unlisted firms," Post-Print hal-00935013, HAL.
- Guerreiro, Marta Silva & Rodrigues, Lúcia Lima & Craig, Russell, 2012. "Voluntary adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards by large unlisted companies in Portugal – Institutional logics and strategic responses," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 482-499.
- Konstantinos P. Papadatos & Athanasios P. Bellas, 2011. "Applying IFRS Mandatory: Evidence from Greek Listed Companies," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 71-96.
- Evers, Maria Theresia, 2015. "Evidence on Book-tax Differences and Disclosure Quality Based on the Notes to the Financial Statements," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113127, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lopes, Patricia Teixeira & Rodrigues, Lucia Lima, 2007.
"Accounting for financial instruments: An analysis of the determinants of disclosure in the Portuguese stock exchange,"
The International Journal of Accounting,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 25-56.
- Patrícia Teixeira Lopes & Lúcia Lima Rodrigues, 2006. "Accounting for Financial Instruments: An Analysis of the Determinants of Disclosure in the Portuguese Stock Exchange," FEP Working Papers 209, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ugo Lassini & Andrea Lionzo & Francesca Rossignoli, 2016. "Does business model affect accounting choices? An empirical analysis of European listed companies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(2), pages 229-260, June.
- Naser, Kamal & Nuseibeh, Rana, 2003. "Quality of financial reporting: evidence from the listed Saudi nonfinancial companies," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 41-69.
- Cuijpers Rick & Maijoor Steven & Buijink Willem, 2002. "Voluntary adoption of non-local GAAP in the European Union: a study of determinants," Research Memorandum 069, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bellas, Athanasios & Toudas, Kanellos & Papadatos, Konstantinos, 2007. "What International Accounting Standards (IAS) bring about to the financial statements of Greek Listed Companies? The case of the Athens Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 13207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:34:y:1999:i:1:p:121-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .