Information asymmetry and accounting disclosures for joint ventures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamond, Douglas W & Verrecchia, Robert E, 1991. " Disclosure, Liquidity, and the Cost of Capital," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1325-1359, September.
- Ho, Thomas & Stoll, Hans R., 1981.
"Optimal dealer pricing under transactions and return uncertainty,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 47-73, March.
- Thomas Ho & Hans Stoll, "undated". "Optimal Dealer Pricing Under Transactions and Return Uncertainty," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 27-79, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Raman, K. K. & Tripathy, Niranjan, 1993. "The effect of supplemental reserve-based accounting data on the market microstructure," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 113-133.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petra Ašenbrenerová, 2016. "Disclosure of Joint Ventures and Associates in Financial Statement under IFRS," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(3), pages 85-94.
- David Alexander & Pascale Delvaille & Frédéric Demerens & Anne Le Manh-Béna & Chiara Saccon, 2012. "La consolidation des co-entreprises en IFRS : étude de l'impact du changement de méthodes pour les sociétés européennes," Post-Print hal-00935843, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:38:y:2003:i:1:p:23-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.