Agency effects and escalation of commitment: do small national culture differences matter?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Harrison, Graeme L. & McKinnon, Jill L., 1999. "Cross-cultural research in management control systems design: a review of the current state," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-6), pages 483-506, July.
- Harrell, Adrian & Harrison, Paul, 1994. "An incentive to shirk, privately held information, and managers' project evaluation decisions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 569-577, October.
- Merchant, Kenneth A. & Chow, Chee W. & Wu, Anne, 1995. "Measurement, evaluation and reward of profit center managers: A cross-cultural field study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(7-8), pages 619-638.
- David J Sharp & Stephen B Salter, 1997. "Project Escalation and Sunk Costs: A test of the International Generalizability of Agency and Prospect Theories," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 28(1), pages 101-121, March.
- Whyte, Glen, 1993. "Escalating Commitment in Individual and Group Decision Making: A Prospect Theory Approach," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 430-455, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:36:y:2001:i:1:p:33-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.