The impact of national influence on accounting estimates: Implications for international accounting standard-setters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:32:y:1994:i:1:p:113-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- David J Sharp & Stephen B Salter, 1997. "Project Escalation and Sunk Costs: A test of the International Generalizability of Agency and Prospect Theories," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(1), pages 101-121, March.
- Ryh-song Yeh & John J Lawrence, 1995. "Individualism and Confucian Dynamism: A Note on Hofstede's Cultural Root to Economic Growth," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 655-669, September.
- Harrison, Graeme L. & McKinnon, Jill L., 1999. "Cross-cultural research in management control systems design: a review of the current state," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-6), pages 483-506, July.
- Robson, Keith, 1991. "On the arenas of accounting change: The process of translation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(5-6), pages 547-570.
- Harrison, Graeme L. & McKinnon, Jill L., 1986. "Culture and accounting change: A new perspective on corporate reporting regulation and accounting policy formulation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 233-252, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vassili Joannides & Danture Wickramasinghe & Nicolas Berland, 2012. "Critiques On Gray-Hofstede'S Model: What Impact On Cross-Cultural Accounting Research?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00690933, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salma Damak-Ayadi, 2007. "De L'Efficacite Des Mesures De Convergence Pour Preparer Le Passage Aux Ias/Ifrs En France," Post-Print halshs-00544879, HAL.
- Chanchani, Shalin & Willett, Roger, 2004. "An empirical assessment of Gray's accounting value constructs," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 125-154.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:22:y:2011:i:3:p:273-287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Sundgren & Juha Mäki & Antonio Somoza-Lopez, 2013. "Cross-Country Differences in Disclosure Quality: a Study of Fair Value Disclosures by European Real Estate Companies," Working Papers 1307, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Oct 2013.
- Katarzyna Koleœnik, 2014. "The Role Of Culture In Accounting In The Light Of Hofstede’S, Gray’S And Schwartz’S Cultural Dimensions Theories – A Literature Review," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 9(3), pages 33-41, January.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:21:y:2012:i:2:p:145-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doupnik, Timothy S. & Riccio, Edson Luiz, 2006. "The influence of conservatism and secrecy on the interpretation of verbal probability expressions in the Anglo and Latin cultural areas," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 237-261.
- Domenico Campa & María del Mar Camacho Miñano, 2013.
"Opportunistic earnings manipulation among bankrupt unlisted firms - How and when they do that -
[Manipulación de resultados oportunista entre empresas en concurso no cotizadas – cómo y cuando lo ha," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 13-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Vassili Joannides & Danture Wickramasinghe & Nicolas Berland, 2012. "Critiques on gray-hofstede’s model: what impact on cross-cultural accounting research?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01661667, HAL.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:30:y:2014:i:1:p:196-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2091 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:advacc:v:29:y:2013:i:1:p:124-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0152-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:36:y:2001:i:3:p:271-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.