Quality of financial reporting: evidence from the listed Saudi nonfinancial companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, Ann B., 1999. "Firm Characteristics of Swiss Companies that Utilize International Accounting Standards," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 121-131.
- El-Gazzar, Samir M. & Finn, Philip M. & Jacob, Rudy, 1999. "An empirical investigation of multinational firms' compliance with International Accounting Standards," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 239-248, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khalid M. Al-Shuaibi, 2016. "A Structural Equation Model of CSR and Performance: Mediation by Innovation and Productivity," Journal of Management and Sustainability, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 6(2), pages 139-153, June.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:9:y:2008:i:1:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- MALEK, Afagh & MOHAMMADI, Maryam & NASSIRI, Fardokht, 2012. "Comparison Of Malaysia Manufacturing Companies By Financial Statement Analysis Tools," Academica Science Journal, Economica Series, Dimitrie Cantemir University, Faculty of Economical Science, vol. 1(1), pages 89-94, November.
- Omaima Hassan & Claire Marston, 2010. "Disclosure measurement in the empirical accounting literature - a review article," Accountancy Discussion Papers 1004, Accountancy Research Group, Heriot Watt University.
- Ayman Haddad & Wasim AlShattarat & Naser AbuGhazaleh & Haitham Nobanee, 2015. "The impact of ownership structure and family board domination on voluntary disclosure for Jordanian listed companies," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 203-234, December.
- Kelly Anh Vu & Greg Tower & Glennda Scully, 2011. "Corporate communication for Vietnamese listed firms," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 125-146, July.
- Seyed Moosa Mohammadi, 2014. "The Relationship between Financial Reporting Quality and Investment Efficiency in Tehran Stock Exchange," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(6), pages 104-113, June.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:53:y:2017:i:2:p:240-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronald F. Premuroso & Somnath Bhattacharya, 2007. "Is There a Relationship between Firm Performance, Corporate Governance, and a Firm's Decision to Form a Technology Committee?," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1260-1276, November.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:29-47 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:38:y:2003:i:1:p:41-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.