Factors Influencing The Extent Of Corporate Compliance With Ifrs. The Case Of Hungarian Listed Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Begoña Giner Inchausti, 1997. "The influence of company characteristics and accounting regulation on information disclosed by Spanish firms," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 45-68, May.
- Debreceny, Roger & Rahman, Asheq, 2005. "Firm-specific determinants of continuous corporate disclosures," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 249-278.
- Leuz, C & Verrecchia, RE, 2000. "The economic consequences of increased disclosure," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38, pages 91-124.
- repec:bla:joares:v:13:y:1975:i:1:p:16-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holger Daske & Luzi Hail & Christian Leuz & Rodrigo Verdi, 2008. "Mandatory IFRS Reporting around the World: Early Evidence on the Economic Consequences," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(5), pages 1085-1142, December.
- T. E. Cooke, 1998. "Regression Analysis in Accounting Disclosure Studies," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 209-224, February.
- Healy, Paul M. & Palepu, Krishna G., 2001. "Information asymmetry, corporate disclosure, and the capital markets: A review of the empirical disclosure literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 405-440, September.
- Street, Donna L. & Gray, Sidney J. & Bryant, Stephanie M., 1999. "Acceptance and Observance of International Accounting Standards: An Empirical Study of Companies Claiming to Comply with IASs," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 11-48.
More about this item
KeywordsIAS/IFRS; compliance; disclosure; Hungary;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:1:y:2008:i:10:p:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.