The Comprehensiveness of Cash Flow Reporting in the United Kingdom: Some Characteristics and Firm-specific Determinants
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i:1:p:21-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zimmerman, Jerold L., 1983. "Taxes and firm size," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 119-149, April.
- repec:bla:joares:v:17:y:1979:i:2:p:316-340 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amir, Eli & Lev, Baruch, 1996. "Value-relevance of nonfinancial information: The wireless communications industry," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-3), pages 3-30, October.
- Wallace, R. S. Olusegun & Naser, Kamal, 1995. "Firm-specific determinants of the comprehensiveness of mandatory disclosure in the corporate annual reports of firms listed on the stock exchange of Hong Kong," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 311-368.
- repec:bla:joares:v:33:y:1995:i:1:p:157-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Hettmansperger & Joseph McKean, 1978. "Statistical inference based on ranks," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 69-79, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i:2:p:425-444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-329, May.
- repec:bla:joares:v:31:y:1993:i:2:p:246-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:13:y:1975:i:1:p:16-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy W. Ruefli & Chester L. Wilson, 1987. "Ordinal Time Series Methodology for Industry and Competitive Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 640-661, May.
- repec:bla:joares:v:34:y:1996:i:1:p:173-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:32:y:1994:i:2:p:210-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wallace, R. S. Olusegun & Choudhury, Mohammed S. I. & Pendlebury, Maurice, 1997. "Cash flow statements: An international comparison of regulatory positions," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-22.
- T. E. Cooke, 1998. "Regression Analysis in Accounting Disclosure Studies," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 209-224, February.
- repec:bla:joares:v:25:y:1987:i:1:p:168-176 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:34:y:1999:i:3:p:311-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.