The Comprehensiveness of Cash Flow Reporting in the United Kingdom: Some Characteristics and Firm-specific Determinants
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wallace, R. S. Olusegun & Choudhury, Mohammed S. I. & Pendlebury, Maurice, 1997. "Cash flow statements: An international comparison of regulatory positions," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-22.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-29, May.
- Zimmerman, Jerold L., 1983. "Taxes and firm size," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 119-149, April.
- Wallace, R. S. Olusegun & Naser, Kamal, 1995. "Firm-specific determinants of the comprehensiveness of mandatory disclosure in the corporate annual reports of firms listed on the stock exchange of Hong Kong," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 311-368.
- Amir, Eli & Lev, Baruch, 1996. "Value-relevance of nonfinancial information: The wireless communications industry," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-3), pages 3-30, October.
- Timothy W. Ruefli & Chester L. Wilson, 1987. "Ordinal Time Series Methodology for Industry and Competitive Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 640-661, May.
- T. E. Cooke, 1998. "Regression Analysis in Accounting Disclosure Studies," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 209-224, February.
- Thomas Hettmansperger & Joseph McKean, 1978. "Statistical inference based on ranks," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 69-79, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:34:y:1999:i:3:p:311-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.