Exploratory Evidence for the Adoption of the Ias 7 in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wallace, R. S. Olusegun & Choudhury, Mohammed S. I. & Pendlebury, Maurice, 1997. "Cash flow statements: An international comparison of regulatory positions," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-22.
- Street, Donna L. & Gray, Sidney J. & Bryant, Stephanie M., 1999. "Acceptance and Observance of International Accounting Standards: An Empirical Study of Companies Claiming to Comply with IASs," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 11-48.
- Wallace, R. S. Olusegun & Choudhury, Mohammed S. I. & Adhikari, Ajay, 1999. "The Comprehensiveness of Cash Flow Reporting in the United Kingdom: Some Characteristics and Firm-specific Determinants," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 311-347, August.
More about this item
Keywordsaccounting harmonization; adoption; compliance; IAS 7; cash flow statement.;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.