Accounting for brands in France and Germany compared with IAS 38 (intangible assets): An illustration of the difficulty of international harmonization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. E. Moggridge, 1995. "Comment," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 87-91, Supplemen.
- Muller III, Karl A., 1999. "An examination of the voluntary recognition of acquired brand names in the United Kingdom1," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-3), pages 179-191, January.
- Michael Power, 1992. "The politics of brand accounting in the United Kingdom," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 39-68.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fan:frfrfr:v:html10.3280/fr2017-001002 is not listed on IDEAS
- De George, Emmanuel T. & Li, Xi & Shivakumar, Lakshmanan, 2016. "A review of the IFRS adoption literature," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67599, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jane Davison, 2009. "Icon, iconography, iconology: Visual branding, banking and the case of the bowler hat," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(6), pages 883-906, July.
- Emmanuel T. De George & Xi Li & Lakshmanan Shivakumar, 2016. "A review of the IFRS adoption literature," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 898-1004, September.
- Davison, Jane, 2014. "Visual rhetoric and the case of intellectual capital," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 20-37.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1900 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karine Fabre & Anne-Laure Farjaudon, 2007. "Une Etude Exploratoire Des Regles Et Pratiques Françaises Et Internationales En Matiere De Traitement Comptable Des Actifs Incorporels," Post-Print halshs-00543078, HAL.
- Bernard Gumb & Alan Fustec, 2013. "The Story of the French Touch on "Immatériels": A Retrospective," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3-4), pages 53-73.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:36:y:2001:i:2:p:147-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .