The politics of brand accounting in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramanna Karthik, 2013. "The International Politics of IFRS Harmonization," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-45, January.
- Corinne Bessieux-Ollier & Marie Chavent & Vanessa Kuentz & Elisabeth Walliser, 2012. "The mandatory adoption of IFRS on intangibles: upheaval or inertia? The case of France," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 91-113.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3503 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jane Davison, 2009. "Icon, iconography, iconology: Visual branding, banking and the case of the bowler hat," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(6), pages 883-906, July.
- Ding, Yuan & Richard, Jacques & Stolowy, Hervé, 2008.
"Towards an understanding of the phases of goodwill accounting in four Western capitalist countries: From stakeholder model to shareholder model,"
Accounting, Organizations and Society,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 718-755.
- Ding, Yuan & Stolowy, Hervé & Richard, Jacques, 2007. "Towards an understanding of the phases of goodwill accounting in four Western capitalist countries: From stakeholder model to shareholder model," HEC Research Papers Series 872, HEC Paris.
- Yuan Ding & Jacques Richard & Hervé Stolowy, 2008. "Towards an Understanding of the Phases of Goodwill Accounting in Four Western Capitalist Countries: From Stakeholder Model to Shareholder Model," Post-Print halshs-00366038, HAL.
- Hervé Stolowy & Yuan Ding & Jacques Richard, 2007. "Towards an understanding of the phases of goodwill accounting in four Western capitalist countries: From stakeholder model to shareholder model," Working Papers hal-00580142, HAL.
- Huikku, Jari & Mouritsen, Jan & Silvola, Hanna, 2017. "Relative reliability and the recognisable firm: Calculating goodwill impairment value," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 68-83.
- Durocher, Sylvain & Fortin, Anne & Cote, Louise, 2007. "Users' participation in the accounting standard-setting process: A theory-building study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 29-59.
- Stolowy, Herve & Haller, Axel & Klockhaus, Volker, 2001. "Accounting for brands in France and Germany compared with IAS 38 (intangible assets): An illustration of the difficulty of international harmonization," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 147-167, May.
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:79-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Power, Michael, 1996. "Making things auditable," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 289-315.
- Sylvain Durocher, 2009. "The future of interpretive accounting research: The contribution of McCracken's (1988) approach," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 137-159, July.
- Corinne Bessieux-Ollier & Marie Chavent & Vanessa Kuentz & Elisabeth Walliser, 2010. "L'adoption en France des normes IFRS relatives aux incorporels : bouleversement des pratiques ou inertie ?," Post-Print halshs-00526410, HAL.
- Thomas Carrington & Gustav Johed, 2007. "The construction of top management as a good steward: A study of Swedish annual general meetings," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(5), pages 702-728, September.
- Power, Michael, 1997. "Expertise and the construction of relevance: Accountants and environmental audit," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 123-146, February.
- Gietzmann, M. B. & Quick, R., 1998. "Capping auditor liability: The German experience," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 81-103, January.
- Ulf Johanson & Maria Mårtensson & Matti Skoog, 2001. "Measuring to understand intangible performance drivers," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 407-437.
- Young, Joni J., 1995. "Getting the accounting "right": Accounting and the savings and loan crisis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-80, January.
- Inès Bouden & Tiphaine Compernolle, 2008. "Le Recours Croissant Aux Evaluateurs Externes Dans Le Cadre Des Normes Ifrs : Consequences Pour L'Auditeur," Post-Print halshs-00522401, HAL.
- Mennicken, Andrea, 2002. "Bringing calculation back in: Sociological studies in accounting," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 3(3), pages 17-27.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:1:y:1992:i:1:p:39-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.