Capping auditor liability: The German experience
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henry G. Manne, 1965. "Mergers and the Market for Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 351.
- Heinz G. Grossekettler, 1994. "On Designing an Institutional Infrastructure for Economies: The Freiburg Legacy after 50 Years," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(4), pages 9-24, September.
- Holger Vieten, 1995. "Auditing in Britain and Germany compared: professions, knowledge and the state," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 485-514.
- Randall Johnston Pozdena, 1987. "Commerce and banking: the German case," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue dec18.
- Cable, John R, 1985. "Capital Market Information and Industrial Performance: The Role of West German Banks," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(377), pages 118-32, March.
- Napier, Christopher J., 1998. "Intersections of law and accountancy: Unlimited auditor liability in the United Kingdom," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 105-128, January.
- Puxty, A. G. & Willmott, Hugh C. & Cooper, David J. & Lowe, Tony, 1987. "Modes of regulation in advanced capitalism: Locating accountancy in four countries," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 273-291, April.
- Tilly, Richard, 1982. "Mergers, External Growth, and Finance in the Development of Large-Scale Enterprise in Germany, 1880–1913," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 629-658, September.
- Dye, Ronald A., 1991. "Informationally motivated auditor replacement," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 347-374, December.
- Gerrit Meijer, 1994. "Introduction: The Institutional Basis of Market Economies," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(4), pages 3-8, September.
- Henry G. Manne, 1965. "Mergers and the Market for Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 110.
- Michael Power, 1992. "The politics of brand accounting in the United Kingdom," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 39-68.
- Kaplow, Louis & Shavell, Steven, 1994. "Why the Legal System Is Less Efficient Than the Income Tax in Redistributing Income," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(2), pages 667-81, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:23:y:1998:i:1:p:81-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.