L'évolution d'une profession comptable globale: Une étude comparative historique en quelques pays européens
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Margerison & Peter Moizer, 1996. "Auditor licensing in the European Union: a comparative study based on cultural differences," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 29-56.
- Charles Hickson & John Turner, 2005. "The Genesis of Corporate Governance: Nineteenth-Century Irish Joint-Stock Banks," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 174-189.
- Miller, Peter, 1990. "On the interrelations between accounting and the state," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 315-338.
- Warwick Funnell & Jeffrey Robertson, 2011. "Capitalist accounting in sixteenth century Holland: Hanseatic influences and the Sombart thesis," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(5), pages 560-586, June.
- Robson, Keith & Willmott, Hugh & Cooper, David & Puxty, Tony, 1994. "The ideology of professional regulation and the markets for accounting labour: Three episodes in the recent history of the U.K. accountancy profession," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 527-553, August.
- Lisa Evans & Christopher Nobes, 1998. "Harmonization relating to auditor independence: the Eighth Directive, the UK and Germany," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 493-516.
- Watts, Ross L & Zimmerman, Jerold L, 1983. "Agency Problems, Auditing, and the Theory of the Firm: Some Evidence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(3), pages 613-633, October.
- Gietzmann, M. B. & Quick, R., 1998. "Capping auditor liability: The German experience," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 81-103, January.
- Lisa Evans & Christopher Nobes, 1998. "Harmonization of the structure of audit firms: incorporation in the UK and Germany," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 125-148.
- Benston, George J, 1973. "Required Disclosure and the Stock Market: An Evaluation of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 132-155, March.
More about this item
Keywordshistory of auditing; accounting profession; United Kingdom; Germany; histoire de l'audit; profession comptable; France; Royaume Unis; Allemagne;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00690939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .