Regulation of the statutory auditor in the European Union: a comparative survey of the United Kingdom, France and Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alain Mikol & Peter Standish, 1998. "Audit independence and nonaudit services: a comparative study in differing British and French perspectives," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 541-569.
- John Margerison & Peter Moizer, 1996. "Auditor licensing in the European Union: a comparative study based on cultural differences," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 29-56.
- Jean-François Casta & Alain Mikol, 1999. "Vingt ans d'audit : de la révision des comptes aux activités multiservices," Comptabilité - Contrôle - Audit, Association francophone de comptabilité, vol. 5(3), pages 107-121.
- Ivo Blij & Harold Hassink & Gerard Mertens & Reiner Quick, 1998. "Disciplinary practices and auditors in Europe: a comparison between Germany and the Netherlands," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 467-491.
- Robson, Keith & Willmott, Hugh & Cooper, David & Puxty, Tony, 1994. "The ideology of professional regulation and the markets for accounting labour: Three episodes in the recent history of the U.K. accountancy profession," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 527-553, August.
- Gietzmann, M. B. & Quick, R., 1998. "Capping auditor liability: The German experience," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 81-103, January.
- Steven Maijoor & Willem Buijink & Roger Meuwissen & Arjen Van Witteloostuijn, 1998. "Towards the establishment of an internal market for audit services within the European Union," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 655-673.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larsson, Bengt, 2005. "Auditor regulation and economic crime policy in Sweden, 1965-2000," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 127-144, February.
- Cédric Lesage & Sabine Ratzinger & Jaana Kettunen, 2012. "Struggle over joint audit: on behalf of public interest?," Post-Print hal-00935004, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:10:y:2001:i:4:p:763-786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.