Nothing like the Enron affair could happen in France (!)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Herve Stolowy, 2005. "Nothing like the Enron affair could happen in France (!)," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 405-415.
- Hervé Stolowy, 2005. "Nothing like the Enron affair could happen in France (!)," Post-Print halshs-00004738, HAL.
- Hervé Stolowy, 2005. "Nothing like the Enron Affair could happen in France (!)," Working Papers hal-00584706, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baskerville, Rachel F., 2003. "Hofstede never studied culture," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Benston, George J. & Hartgraves, Al L., 2002. "Enron: what happened and what we can learn from it," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 105-127.
- Quick, Reiner & Baker, R. & Mikol, A., 2001. "Regulation of the Statutory Auditor in the European Union: A Comparative Survey of the United Kingdom, France and Germany," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 67744, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nihel Chabrak, 2006. "Perception de l'affaire Enron par des étudiants français : vers une réflexion sur l'enseignement de la comptabilité pour les futurs managers ?," Post-Print halshs-00558432, HAL.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:24:y:2013:i:2:p:91-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soo H. Lee & Taeyoung Yoo, 2008. "Competing Rationales for Corporate Governance in France: Institutional Complementarities between Financial Markets and Innovation Systems," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 63-76, March.
- Feten Arfaoui & Salma Damak-Ayadi & Raouf Ghram & Asma Bouchekoua, 2016. "Ethics Education and Accounting Students’ Level of Moral Development: Experimental Design in Tunisian Audit Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 161-173, September.
- Gilles David & Nadia Mhirsi, 2011. "Etude exploratoire de la structuration du Co-commissariat aux comptes en France," Post-Print halshs-00586218, HAL.
- Gilles David & Nadia Mhirsi, 2011. "Etude exploratoire de la structuration du Co-commissariat aux comptes en France," Post-Print hal-00647593, HAL.
- Gilles David & Nadia Mhirsi, 2011. "Etude exploratoire de la structuration du Co-commissariat aux comptes en France," Post-Print halshs-00596547, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEnron; accounting eductation; ethics; France;
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2006-01-29 (Education)
- NEP-FMK-2006-01-29 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HRM-2006-01-29 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAW-2006-01-29 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2006-01-29 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.