Report NEP-REG-2006-01-29This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2005. "Leniency Policies and Illegal Transactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "Strong and Weak Ties in Employment and Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 5448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stolowy, Hervé, 2005. "Nothing like the Enron affair could happen in France (!)," Les Cahiers de Recherche 815, HEC Paris.
- Amin, Mohammad & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2006. "Can guest worker schemes reduce illegal migration ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3828, The World Bank.
- Bokan, Nikola & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 2006. "Labour and Product Market Reforms in the Economy with Distortionary Taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5431, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.