Mergers, External Growth, and Finance in the Development of Large-Scale Enterprise in Germany, 1880–1913
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monnet, Cyril & Quintin, Erwan, 2007.
"Why do financial systems differ? History matters,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1002-1017, May.
- Cyril Monnet & Erwan Quintin, 2004. "Why do financial systems differ? History matters," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0304, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Monnet, Cyril & Quintin, Erwan, 2005. "Why do financial systems differ? History matters," Working Paper Series 442, European Central Bank.
- Cyril Monnet & Erwan Quintin, 2005. "Why do financial systems differ? History matters," 2005 Meeting Papers 275, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kling, Gerhard, 2006. "The long-term impact of mergers and the emergence of a merger wave in pre-World-War I Germany," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 667-688, October.
- Alfred Reckendrees, 2015.
"Weimar Germany: The first open access order that failed?,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 38-60, March.
- Reckendrees, Alfred, 2014. "Weimar Germany: the first open access order that failed?," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 14/05, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Gerhard Kling, 2008. "Disclosure of mergers without regulatory restrictions: Insider trading in pre-1914 Germany," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(2), pages 1-7.
- Gietzmann, M. B. & Quick, R., 1998. "Capping auditor liability: The German experience," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 81-103, January.
- Lübbers, Thorsten, 2008. "Shareholder value mining: Wealth effects of takeovers in German coal mining, 1896-1913," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 462-476, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:42:y:1982:i:03:p:629-658_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.