Impact of renewable long-term audit mandates on audit quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i:1:p:77-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Craswell, Allen T. & Francis, Jere R. & Taylor, Stephen L., 1995. "Auditor brand name reputations and industry specializations," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 297-322, December.
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i:1:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:32:y:1994:i:2:p:241-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:21:y:1983:i:2:p:534-544 is not listed on IDEAS
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1994. "A Dynamic Model of Collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 1027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arrunada, Benito & Paz-Ares, Candido, 1997. "Mandatory rotation of company auditors: A critical examination," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 31-61, March.
- Dye, Ronald A, 1993. "Discussion: Limiting Auditors' Liability," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 435-443, Fall.
- repec:bla:joares:v:32:y:1994:i::p:1-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:32:y:1994:i::p:39-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gietzmann, M. B. & Quick, R., 1998. "Capping auditor liability: The German experience," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 81-103, January.
- Daron Acemoglu & Miles Gietzmann, 1998. "Auditor independence, incomplete contracts and the role of legal liability," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 355-375.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beatriz García Osma & Belén Gill de Albornoz Noguer & Elena De las Heras Cristobal, 2016. "Opinion shopping: Partner versus firm-level evidence," Working Papers. Serie EC 2016-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:6:p:487-505 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:15:y:2012:i:2:p:287-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-01-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:16:y:2013:i:2:p:118-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:2:p:115-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:117-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kym Butcher & Graeme Harrison & Jill McKinnon & Philip Ross, 2011. "Auditor appointment in compulsory audit tendering," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 104-149, September.
- Seyed Mahmoud Hosseinniakani & Helena Inacio & Rui Mota, 2014. "A Review on Audit Quality Factors," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 243-254, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:9:y:2000:i:3:p:419-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.