Capital Market Information and Industrial Performance: The Role of West German Banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Latham, R. W. & Peel, D. A., 1977. "The `tax on wage increses' when the firm is a monopsonist," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 247-253, October.
- Layard, Richard, 1982. "Is Incomes Policy the Answer to Unemployment?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(195), pages 219-239, August.
- Isard, Peter, 1973. "The Effectiveness of Using the Tax System to Curb Inflationary Collective Bargains: An Analysis of the Wallich-Weintraub Plan," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 729-740, May-June.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1982. "Optimal Intervention in an Economy with Trade Unions," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 221, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Nichols, Donald A, 1979. "Comparing TIP to Wage Subsidies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 207-211, May.
- Laurence S. Seidman, 1978. "Tax-Based Incomes Policies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 9(2), pages 301-361.
- Kotowitz, Yehuda & Portes, Richard, 1974. "The `tax on wage increases' : A theoretical analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 113-132, May.
- Seidman, Laurence S, 1979. "The Role of a Tax-Based Incomes Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 202-206, May.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:95:y:1985:i:377:p:118-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.