The Future of Financial Reporting in Europe: Its Role in Corporate Governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hines, Ruth D., 1991. "The FASB's conceptual framework, financial accounting and the maintenance of the social world," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 313-331.
- K. Van Hulle & K. U. Leuven, 1993. "Truth and untruth about true and fair: a commentary on 'A European true and fair view' comment," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 99-104.
- Alain Burlaud, 1993. "Commentary on the article by David Alexander 'A European true and fair view'," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 95-98.
- Watts, Ross L & Zimmerman, Jerold L, 1983. "Agency Problems, Auditing, and the Theory of the Firm: Some Evidence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(3), pages 613-633, October.
- David Alexander, 1993. "A European true and fair view?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 59-80.
- Tinker, Tony, 1991. "The accountant as partisan," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 297-310.
- David Alexander, 1993. "A European true and fair view?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 17-46.
- Christoph Kuhner, 1997. "Maintaining economic stability as a motive for statutory accounting requirements," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 733-754.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aymen Ajina & Faten Lakhal & Danielle Sougné, 2015. "Institutional investors, information asymmetry and stock market liquidity in France," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 44-59, February.
- Diana Muresan, 2012. "Retrospective Of Financial Reporting On Capital Market," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-8.
- Pascal Dumontier, 2004. "Essor des marchés boursiers et croissance de l’immatériel:de nouveaux défis pour la comptabilité," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 7(2), pages 11-32, June.
- Mohammad Enamul Hoque, 2017. "Why Company Should Adopt Integrated Reporting?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 241-248.
- Jianu Iulia, 2012. "Study Regarding The Relevance Of The Information Disclosed In The Romanian Financial Statement," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 4(31), pages 21-32, November.
- Ionel JIANU, 2015. "The Role of Food Companies in Consumer Protection Through the Sustainable Reporting," The Journal of Accounting and Management, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3, pages 75-84, December.
- Iulia JIANU, 2012. "Investors’ Perception Regarding The Role Of The Economic Entity In Regional Development," REVISTA ADMINISTRATIE SI MANAGEMENT PUBLIC, Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2012(8), pages 268-276, June.
- Kristýna Havlová, 2016. "IFRS vs. CAL: summary of practical knowledge and identification of research questions," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:35:y:2000:i:2:p:173-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.