The Future of Financial Reporting in Europe: Its Role in Corporate Governance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Watts, Ross L & Zimmerman, Jerold L, 1983. "Agency Problems, Auditing, and the Theory of the Firm: Some Evidence," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(3), pages 613-33, October.
- Tinker, Tony, 1991. "The accountant as partisan," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 297-310.
- David Alexander, 1993. "A European true and fair view?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 59-80.
- Christoph Kuhner, 1997. "Maintaining economic stability as a motive for statutory accounting requirements," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 733-754.
- Hines, Ruth D., 1991. "The FASB's conceptual framework, financial accounting and the maintenance of the social world," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 313-331.
- Alain Burlaud, 1993. "Commentary on the article by David Alexander 'A European true and fair view'," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 95-98.
- K. Van Hulle & K. U. Leuven, 1993. "Truth and untruth about true and fair: a commentary on 'A European true and fair view' comment," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 99-104.
- David Alexander, 1993. "A European true and fair view?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 17-46.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:35:y:2000:i:2:p:173-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.