A European true and fair view?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Haller, 2002. "Financial accounting developments in the European Union: past events and future prospects," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 153-190.
- Barbara Weißenberger & Gero Holthoff, 2013. "Cognitive style and connotative meaning in management accounting communication," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Craner, John & Krzywda, Danuta & Novotny, Jiri & Schroeder, Marek, 2000. "The Determination of a Group for Accounting Purposes in the UK, Poland, and the Czech Republic in a Supranational Context," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 355-397, September.
- Dunk, Alan S. & Kilgore, Alan, 2000. "The Reintroduction of the True and Fair Override and Harmonization with IASC Standards in Australia: Lessons from the EU and Implications for Financial Reporting and International Trade," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 213-226, July.
- Baker, C. Richard & Wallage, Philip, 2000. "The Future of Financial Reporting in Europe: Its Role in Corporate Governance," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 173-187, July.
- Alina Beattrice Vladu & Dumitru Matis & Oriol Amat Salas, 2012. "True And Fair View And Creative Accounting Conceptual Delimitations Based On Papineau`S Tree Methodology," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, pages 1-9.
- Vladu Alina Beattrice & Matis Dumitru, 2012. "Importance And Vulnerability Of True And Fair View In The Romanian Accounting Environment -Case Study," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 972-977, July.
- Lisa Evans & Rachel Baskerville & Katariina Nara, 2015. "Colliding Worlds: Issues Relating to Language Translation in Accounting and Some Lessons from Other Disciplines," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 51(1), pages 1-36, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:2:y:1993:i:1:p:17-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.