True And Fair View And Creative Accounting Conceptual Delimitations Based On Papineau`S Tree Methodology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bagnoli, Mark & Watts, Susan G., 2000. "The effect of relative performance evaluation on earnings management: a game-theoretic approach," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, pages 377-397.
- David Alexander, 1993. "A European true and fair view?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 59-80.
- Anand Mohan Goel, 2003. "Why Do Firms Smooth Earnings?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76(1), pages 151-192, January.
- David Alexander, 1993. "A European true and fair view?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 17-46.
- Peter Walton, 1993. "Introduction: the true and fair view in British accounting," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 49-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viorel TURCANU & Irina GOLOCIALOVA, 2016. "Accounting truth and its assurance in entities from the Republic of Moldova," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 14(139), pages 769-769.
- Flamino Viola & Margarida Saraiva, 2015. "Quality costs and Corporate Taxation. Literature review," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2015_13, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
More about this item
Keywordstrue and fair view; creative accounting; Papineau`s tree methodology;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:14:p:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.