Truth and Fairness in Accounting: A Case of Polish Transition Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danuta Krzywda & Derek Bailey & Marek Schroeder, 1998. "The development of the role of the statutory audit in the transitional Polish economy," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 407-440.
- Derek Bailey, 1995. "Accounting in transition in the transitional economy," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 595-623.
- Alicja Jaruga & Ewa Walinska & Andrzej Baniewicz, 1996. "The relationship between accounting and taxation in Poland," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 883-897.
- David Alexander, 1996. "Truer and fairer. Uninvited comments on invited comments," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 483-493.
- N/A, 1996. "Note:," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 31(1-2), pages 1-1, January.
- Karel Van Hulle, 1997. "The true and fair view override in the European Accounting Directives," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 711-720.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parmod Chand & Michael White, 2006. "The Influence of Culture on Judgments of Accountants in Fiji," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 16(40), pages 82-88, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial reporting; Poland; true and fair view;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hwe:certdp:0102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Miller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehwuuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.