The development of the role of the statutory audit in the transitional Polish economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Derek Bailey, 1995. "Accounting in transition in the transitional economy," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 595-623.
- Danuta Krzywda & Derek Bailey & Marek Schroeder, 1995. "A theory of European accounting development applied to accounting change in contemporary Poland," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 625-657.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judy Day & Peter Taylor, 2004. "Institutional Change and Debt-based Corporate Governance: A Comparative Analysis of Four Transition Economies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 8(1), pages 73-115, March.
- Judy Day & Peter Taylor, 2010. "Trajectories of accounting and auditing development in EU enlargement: comparative analysis of ten new member states," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 14(4), pages 313-350, November.
- N. King & A. Beattie & A. -M. Cristescu & P. Weetman, 2001. "Developing accounting and audit in a transition economy: the Romanian experience," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 149-171.
- Katarzyna Kosmala MacLullich, 2001. "Truth and Fairness in Accounting: A Case of Polish Transition Economy," CERT Discussion Papers 0102, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Nhu Tuyên Lê & Marc De Bourmont & Olivier Vidal, 2011. "La perception des changements comptables par les acteurs : le cas du Viêt-Nam," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00650545, HAL.
- Marek Schroeder, 1999. "A description of the contents of the long-form statutory audit reports of a sample of Polish listed companies for 1996," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 115-137.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:7:y:1998:i:3:p:407-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.