The Relationship between Economic Performance and Accounting System Reform in the CEE Region: The Cases of Poland and Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. King & A. Beattie & A. -M. Cristescu & P. Weetman, 2001. "Developing accounting and audit in a transition economy: the Romanian experience," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 149-171.
- Derek Bailey, 1995. "Accounting in transition in the transitional economy," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 595-623.
- Danuta Krzywda & Derek Bailey & Marek Schroeder, 1995. "A theory of European accounting development applied to accounting change in contemporary Poland," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 625-657.
More about this item
Keywordsaccounting system; socio-economic development; Poland; Romania;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hwe:certdp:0406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Miller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehwuuk.html .