A theory of European accounting development applied to accounting change in contemporary Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- List, Friedrich, 1885. "The National System of Political Economy," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number list1885.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danuta Krzywda & Derek Bailey & Marek Schroeder, 1998. "The development of the role of the statutory audit in the transitional Polish economy," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 407-440.
- Tyrrall, David & Woodward, David & Rakhimbekova, Almagoul, 2007. "The relevance of International Financial Reporting Standards to a developing country: Evidence from Kazakhstan," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 82-110.
- Craner, John & Krzywda, Danuta & Novotny, Jiri & Schroeder, Marek, 2000. "The Determination of a Group for Accounting Purposes in the UK, Poland, and the Czech Republic in a Supranational Context," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 355-397, September.
- Judy Day & Peter Taylor, 2010. "Trajectories of accounting and auditing development in EU enlargement: comparative analysis of ten new member states," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 14(4), pages 313-350, November.
- Nhu Tuyên Lê & Marc De Bourmont & Olivier Vidal, 2011. "La perception des changements comptables par les acteurs : le cas du Viêt-Nam," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00650545, HAL.
- Katarzyna Kosmala MacLullich & Calin Gurau, 2004. "The Relationship between Economic Performance and Accounting System Reform in the CEE Region: The Cases of Poland and Romania," CERT Discussion Papers 0406, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Ezzamel, Mahmoud & Xiao, Jason Zezhong, 2015. "The development of accounting regulations for foreign invested firms in China: The role of Chinese characteristics," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 60-84.
- Nhu Tuyên Le, 2009. "Liens Entre Comptabilite Et Systeme Economique : La Transition Vietnamienne," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00460227, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:4:y:1995:i:4:p:625-657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.