Creative accounting: Nature, incidence and ethical issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i::p:101-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Merchant, Kenneth A., 1990. "The effects of financial controls on data manipulation and management Myopia," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 297-313.
- repec:bla:joares:v:8:y:1970:i:2:p:253-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Healy, Paul M., 1985. "The effect of bonus schemes on accounting decisions," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1-3), pages 85-107, April.
- Merchant, Kenneth A. & Rockness, Joanne, 1994. "The ethics of managing earnings: An empirical investigation," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 79-94.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ovi:oviste:v:xvii:y:2017:i:2:p:525-530 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad Bukola UTHMAN & Zayyad Abdul-BAKI, 2014. "The value-relevance of accounting information in Nigeria: analysts’ perception in the IFRS regime," The Journal of Accounting and Management, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1, pages 43-60, April.
- repec:ovi:oviste:v:xvii:y:2017:i:1:p:451-455 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fizza Tassadaq & Qaisar Ali Malik, 2015. "Creative Accounting and Financial Reporting: Model Development and Empirical Testing," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 544-551.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting ethics; creative accounting; earnings management; financial reporting;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .