Essor des marchés boursiers et croissance de l’immatériel:de nouveaux défis pour la comptabilité
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruud Vergoossen, 1993. "The use and perceived importance of annual reports by investment analysts in the Netherlands," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 219-244.
- Joachim Hoegh-Krohn, Nils E. & Knivsfla, Kjell Henry, 2000. "Accounting for Intangible Assets in Scandinavia, the UK, the US, and by the IASC: Challenges and a Solution," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 243-265, July.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Louis K. C. Chan, 2001. "The Stock Market Valuation of Research and Development Expenditures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(6), pages 2431-2456, December.
- Wayne R. Landsman, 2002. "Has the Information Content of Quarterly Earnings Announcements Declined in the Past Three Decades?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 797-808, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:319-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Sudipta, 1997. "The conservatism principle and the asymmetric timeliness of earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 3-37, December.
- Foster, George, 1980. " Externalities and Financial Reporting," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 521-533, May.
- Leftwich, Richard, 1980. "Market failure fallacies and accounting information," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 193-211, December.
- Archambault, Jeffrey J. & Archambault, Marie E., 2003. "A multinational test of determinants of corporate disclosure," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 173-194.
- Pascal Dumontier & Bernard Raffournier, 2002. "Accounting and capital markets: a survey of the European evidence," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 119-151.
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:353-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collins, Daniel W. & Maydew, Edward L. & Weiss, Ira S., 1997. "Changes in the value-relevance of earnings and book values over the past forty years," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-67, December.
- Baker, C. Richard & Wallage, Philip, 2000. "The Future of Financial Reporting in Europe: Its Role in Corporate Governance," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 173-187, July.
More about this item
Keywordsdonnées comptables; marchés financiers; cours de bourse; investissement immatériel; accounting data; capital markets; stock prices; intangible assets;
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:7:y:2004:i:q2:p:11-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.