The use and perceived importance of annual reports by investment analysts in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stolowy, Hervé & Jeanjean, Thomas & Erkens, Michael, 2011.
"The economic consequences of increasing the international visibility of financial reports,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
957, HEC Paris.
- Hervé Stolowy & T. Jeanjean & M. Erkens, 2012. "The Economic Consequences of Increasing the International Visibility of Financial Reports," Post-Print hal-00715389, HAL.
- Hervé Stolowy & T. Jeanjean & M. Erkens, 2012. "The Economic Consequences of Increasing the International Visibility of Financial Reports," Post-Print hal-00715390, HAL.
- Gaétan Breton & Alain Schatt, 2000. "Rôle et caractérisation de l’analyse financière," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 59(4), pages 147-161.
- Sylvain Durocher, 2009. "The future of interpretive accounting research: The contribution of McCracken's (1988) approach," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 137-159, July.
- Van Geyt, Debby & Van Cauwenberge, Philippe & Vander Bauwhede, Heidi, 2014. "Does high-quality corporate communication reduce insider trading profitability?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-14.
- Jeanjean, Thomas & Lesage, Cédric & Stolowy, Hervé, 2010.
"Why do you speak English (in your annual report)?,"
The International Journal of Accounting,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 200-223, June.
- Hervé Stolowy & Thomas Jeanjean & Cédric Lesage, 2008. "Why do you speak English (in your annual report)?," Working Papers hal-00578372, HAL.
- Jeanjean, Thomas & Stolowy, Hervé & Lesage, Cédric, 2008. "Why do you speak English (in your annual report)?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 904, HEC Paris.
- Hervé Stolowy & Cédric Lesage & Thomas Jeanjean, 2010. "Why do you speak English (in your annual report)?," Post-Print hal-00528405, HAL.
- Vicky Cole & JoÃ«l Branson & Diane Breesch, 2012. "In search of the invisible user of financial statements and his information needs. The (non)sense of different standards for listed and non-listed companies," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 1-23.
- Pascal Dumontier & Bernard Raffournier, 2002. "Accounting and capital markets: a survey of the European evidence," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 119-151.
- Richard Barker, 1999. "The role of dividends in valuation models used by analysts and fund managers," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 195-218.
- George K. Riro & Nelson M. Waweru & Enrico O. Uliana, 2016. "Quality of corporate reporting: case studies from an emerging capital market," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 31-52.
- Pascal Dumontier, 2004. "Essor des marchés boursiers et croissance de l’immatériel:de nouveaux défis pour la comptabilité," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 7(2), pages 11-32, June.
- Thomas Jeanjean & Hervé Stolowy & Michael Erkens, 2012. "Economic consequences of adopting English for annual reports," Post-Print hal-00690931, HAL.
- Orens, Raf & Lybaert, Nadine, 2007. "Does the financial analysts' usage of non-financial information influence the analysts' forecast accuracy? Some evidence from the Belgian sell-side financial analyst," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 237-271.
- Hellman, Niclas, 2002. "Information use in institutional investor organizations," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2002:19, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Thomas Jeanjean & Hervé Stolowy & Michael Erkens, 2010. "Really “Lost in translation”? The economic consequences of issuing an annual report in English," Post-Print hal-00479511, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:2:y:1993:i:2:p:219-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .