Market failure fallacies and accounting information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toms, J. S., 1998. "The supply of and demand for accounting information in an unregulated market: Examples from the lancashire cotton mills, 1855-1914," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 217-238, February.
- Richard Barker & Anne McGeachin, 2015. "An Analysis of Concepts and Evidence on the Question of Whether IFRS Should be Conservative," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 51(2), pages 169-207, June.
- Tadanori Yosano & Yoshinori Shimada, 2010. "Market Reactions to Accounting Policy Choices for Mergers and Acquisitions: Evidence for the Japanese Adoption of International Accounting Standards," Discussion Papers 2010-53, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Ivan T. Ivanov & Thomas Zimmermann, 2018. "Claim Dilution in the Municipal Debt Market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-011, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lo, Kin, 2003. "Economic consequences of regulated changes in disclosure: the case of executive compensation," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 285-314, August.
- Elshandidy, Tamer & Fraser, Ian & Hussainey, Khaled, 2013. "Aggregated, voluntary, and mandatory risk disclosure incentives: Evidence from UK FTSE all-share companies," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 320-333.
- Janet Mack & Christine Ryan, 2006. "Reflections on the theoretical underpinnings of the general-purpose financial reports of Australian government departments," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 592-612, July.
- Béatrice Boyer, 2013. "Faut-Il Mieux Reglementer Le Reporting Extra Financier Pour Ameliorer Sa Prise En Compte Par Les Investisseurs ?," Post-Print hal-00992961, HAL.
- Jane Culvenor & Donald Stokes & Stephen Taylor, 2002. "A Review of the Proposals for Reform of Independence of Australian Company Auditors," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 12(27), pages 12-23, July.
- Kothari, S.P. & Ramanna, Karthik & Skinner, Douglas J., 2010. "Implications for GAAP from an analysis of positive research in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 246-286, December.
- Pascal Dumontier, 2004. "Essor des marchés boursiers et croissance de l’immatériel:de nouveaux défis pour la comptabilité," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 7(2), pages 11-32, June.
- Dominika Paula Gałkiewicz, 2015. "Loss Potential and Disclosures Related to Credit Derivatives – A Cross-Country Comparison of Corporate Bond Funds under U.S. and German Regulation," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-017, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dye, Ronald A. & Sridhar, Sri S., 2008. "A positive theory of flexibility in accounting standards," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2-3), pages 312-333, December.
- Roland Königsgruber & Stefan Palan, 2015. "Earnings management and participation in accounting standard-setting," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Leonardo Fernandez, 2012. "Price Discovery, Investor Distraction and Analyst Recommendations Under Continuous Disclosure Requirements in Australia," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 3.
- Her-Jiun Sheu & Huimin Chung & Chih-Liang Liu, 2010. "Comprehensive Disclosure of Compensation and Firm Value: The Case of Policy Reforms in an Emerging Market," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(9-10), pages 1115-1144, November/.
- Gore, Angela K & Sachs, Kevin & Trzcinka, Charles, 2004. "Financial Disclosure and Bond Insurance," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(1), pages 275-306, April.
- Healy, Paul M. & Palepu, Krishna G., 2001. "Information asymmetry, corporate disclosure, and the capital markets: A review of the empirical disclosure literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 405-440, September.
- John Brätland, 2012. "Entrepreneurial strategy v. accounting accuracy in ‘calculating’ capital and income," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 93-114, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:2:y:1980:i:3:p:193-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.