A six-country comparison of the use of graphs in annual reports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G K Meek & S J Gray, 1989. "Globalization of Stock Markets and Foreign Listing Requirements: Voluntary Disclosures by Continental European Companies Listed on the London Stock Exchange," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 20(2), pages 315-336, June.
- Graves, O. Finley & Flesher, Dale L. & Jordan, Robert E., 1996. "Pictures and the bottom line: The television epistemology of U.S. annual reports," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 57-88, January.
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 3-11, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:acctbr:v:35:y:2005:i:2:p:147-160 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flora Mui¤o V zquez & ?Marco Trombetta, 2007. "Does graph disclosure bias reduce the cost of equity capital?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0039, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Ali Uyar, 2009. "An analysis of graphic disclosure in annual reports: the case of Turkey," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(5), pages 423-444, May.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:36:y:2012:i:3:p:209-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:17:y:2015:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-014-9486-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simone Aresu, 2015. "Graphical Reporting in Italian Annual Reports during the Financial Crisis: Impression Management or Incremental Information?," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 77-106.
- repec:taf:acctbr:v:39:y:2009:i:2:p:83-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:35:y:2011:i:2:p:75-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hearn, Bruce, 2013. "The institutional determinants of IPO firm prospectus length in a developing context: A research note," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 52-65.
- David Campbell & Ken McPhail & Richard Slack, 2009. "Face work in annual reports: A study of the management of encounter through annual reports, informed by Levinas and Bauman," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(6), pages 907-932, July.
- Monir Zaman Mir & Bikram Chatterjee & Abu Shiraz Rahaman, 2009. "Culture and corporate voluntary reporting: A comparative exploration of the chairperson's report in India and New Zealand," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(7), pages 639-667, July.
- Walter P. Mkumbuzi, 2016. "Influence of Intellectual Capital Investment, Risk, Industry Membership and Corporate Governance Mechanisms on the Voluntary Disclosure of Intellectual Capital by UK Listed Companies," Asian Social Science, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(1), pages 42-74, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:36:y:2001:i:2:p:195-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.