Michael John Jones
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Zezhong Xiao & Michael John Jones & Andy Lymer, 2002. "Immediate trends in Internet reporting," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 245-275.
- Beattie, Vivien & Jones, Michael John, 2001. "A six-country comparison of the use of graphs in annual reports," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-222, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zezhong Xiao & Michael John Jones & Andy Lymer, 2002.
"Immediate trends in Internet reporting,"
European Accounting Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 245-275.
- Dr. Mohd Noor Azli bin Ali Khan & Professor Dr. Noor Azizi bin Ismail, 2011. "The Use Of Disclosure Indices In Internet Financial Reporting Research," Journal of Global Business and Economics, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 157-173, July.
- Raf Orens & Walter Aerts & Denis Cormier, 2010. "Web-Based Non-Financial Disclosure and Cost of Finance," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(9-10), pages 1057-1093, November/.
- Dr. Mohd Noor Azli bin Ali Khan Author_Email: & Professor Dr. Noor Azizi bin Ismail, 2011. "The Use Of Disclosure Indices In Internet Financial Reporting Research," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-462, Conference Master Resources.
- Larissa von Alberti-Alhtaybat & Khaled Hutaibat & Khaldoon Al-Htaybat, 2012. "Mapping corporate disclosure theories," Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 73-94, June.
- Caner Dincer & Banu Dincer, 2010. "An investigation of Turkish small and medium-sized enterprises online CSR communication," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 197-207, June.
- Beattie, Vivien & Jones, Michael John, 2001.
"A six-country comparison of the use of graphs in annual reports,"
The International Journal of Accounting,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-222, May.
- Flora Mui¤o V zquez & ?Marco Trombetta, 2007. "Does graph disclosure bias reduce the cost of equity capital?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0039, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Ali Uyar, 2009. "An analysis of graphic disclosure in annual reports: the case of Turkey," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(5), pages 423-444, May.
- Shaio Yan Huang & Tung-Hsien Wu & An-An Chiu & David C. Yen, 2015. "Measurements of mislead threshold of company graph distortion," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 1111-1132, October.
- Simone Aresu, 2015. "Graphical Reporting in Italian Annual Reports during the Financial Crisis: Impression Management or Incremental Information?," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 77-106.
- Hearn, Bruce, 2013. "The institutional determinants of IPO firm prospectus length in a developing context: A research note," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 52-65.
- David Campbell & Ken McPhail & Richard Slack, 2009. "Face work in annual reports: A study of the management of encounter through annual reports, informed by Levinas and Bauman," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(6), pages 907-932, July.
- Monir Zaman Mir & Bikram Chatterjee & Abu Shiraz Rahaman, 2009. "Culture and corporate voluntary reporting: A comparative exploration of the chairperson's report in India and New Zealand," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(7), pages 639-667, July.
- Walter P. Mkumbuzi, 2016. "Influence of Intellectual Capital Investment, Risk, Industry Membership and Corporate Governance Mechanisms on the Voluntary Disclosure of Intellectual Capital by UK Listed Companies," Asian Social Science, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(1), pages 42-74, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michael John Jones should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.