The Use Of Disclosure Indices In Internet Financial Reporting Research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Doaa Aly & Jon Simon & Khaled Hussainey, 2010. "Determinants of corporate internet reporting: evidence from Egypt," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 182-202, January.
- Barbara Pirchegger & Alfred Wagenhofer, 1999. "Financial information on the Internet: a survey of the homepages of Austrian companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 383-395.
- Debreceny, Roger & Gray, Glen L. & Rahman, Asheq, 2002. "The determinants of Internet financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 371-394.
- Kelton, Andrea S. & Yang, Ya-wen, 2008. "The impact of corporate governance on Internet financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 62-87.
- Lee, Chi-Wen Jevons, 1987. "Accounting infrastructure and economic development," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 75-85.
- Zezhong Xiao & Michael John Jones & Andy Lymer, 2002. "Immediate trends in Internet reporting," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 245-275.
- Williams, S. Mitchell & Ho Wern Pei, Carol-Anne, 1999. "Corporate social disclosures by listed companies on their web sites: an international comparison," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 389-419, August.
- Pontus Hedlin, 1999. "The Internet as a vehicle for investor relations: the Swedish case," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 373-381.
- Siti Rosmaini Bt Mohd Hanafi & Mohd Ariff Bin Kasim & Muhd Kamil Bin Ibrahim & Dawson R. Hancock, 2009. "Business Reporting on the Internet: Development of a Disclosure Quality Index," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 8(1), pages 55-79, April.
- Wai Kin Chan & Nilmini Wickramasinghe, 2006. "Using the internet for financial disclosures: the Australian experience," International Journal of Electronic Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 118-150.
- Ettredge, Michael & Richardson, Vernon J. & Scholz, Susan, 2002. "Dissemination of information for investors at corporate Web sites," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 357-369.
- Healy, Paul M. & Palepu, Krishna G., 2001. "Information asymmetry, corporate disclosure, and the capital markets: A review of the empirical disclosure literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 405-440, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDimension; Disclosure; Index and Internet Financial Reporting;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grg:01biss:v:3:y:2011:i:1:p:157-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (editor). General contact details of provider: http://www.globalresearch.com.my/journal.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.