The impact of corporate governance on Internet financial reporting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr. Mohd Noor Azli bin Ali Khan Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Prof. Dr. Noor Azizi bin Ismail, 2011. "Malaysian Academics’ Perceptions Of Internet Financial Reporting," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-024-163, Conference Master Resources.
- Dr. Mohd Noor Azli bin Ali Khan & Professor Dr. Noor Azizi bin Ismail, 2011. "The Use Of Disclosure Indices In Internet Financial Reporting Research," Journal of Global Business and Economics, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 157-173, July.
- Barakat, Ahmed & Hussainey, Khaled, 2013. "Bank governance, regulation, supervision, and risk reporting: Evidence from operational risk disclosures in European banks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 254-273.
- Pinto, Inês & Ng Picoto, Winnie, 2016. "Configurational analysis of firms' performance: Understanding the role of Internet financial reporting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5360-5365.
- Khurram Ashfaq & Rui Zhang & Abdul Munaim & Naveed Razzaq, 2016. "An Investigation into the Determinants of Risk Disclosure in Banks: Evidence from Financial Sector of Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1049-1058.
- Omaima Hassan & Claire Marston, 2010. "Disclosure measurement in the empirical accounting literature - a review article," Accountancy Discussion Papers 1004, Accountancy Research Group, Heriot Watt University.
- Michael Seamer, 2014. "Does Effective Corporate Facilitate Continuous Market Disclosure?," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 24(2), pages 111-126, June.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:30:y:2014:i:2:p:425-439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soriya Sushila & Dhaigude Amol, 2016. "A Study of Corporate Web-Based Reporting in Hotel Industry," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(11), pages 661-680, November.
- repec:eee:ijoais:v:21:y:2016:i:c:p:47-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ris:isecst:0161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ding, Rong & Hou, Wenxuan & Kuo, Jing-Ming & Lee, Edward, 2013. "Fund ownership and stock price informativeness of Chinese listed firms," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 166-185.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:31:y:2015:i:1:p:115-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anis Mnif, 2009. "Corporate Governance And Management Earnings Forecast Quality: Evidence From French Ipos," Post-Print halshs-00459171, HAL.
- Balachandran, Balasingham & Faff, Robert, 2015. "Corporate governance, firm value and risk: Past, present, and future," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PA), pages 1-12.
- Mahfuja Malik, 2014. "Audit committee composition and effectiveness: a review of post-SOX literature," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 81-117, October.
- Arun Upadhyay, 2014. "Social Concentration on Boards, Corporate Information Environment and Cost of Capital," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(7-8), pages 974-1001, September.
- Rodica Gabriela BLIDISEL, 2012. "Financial performance and e-governance indicators in local public administration," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 470-474, May.
- Jean-François Gajewski & Li Li, 2015. "Can Internet-Based Disclosure Reduce Information Asymmetry?," Post-Print halshs-01497381, HAL.
- Dr. Mohd Noor Azli bin Ali Khan Author_Email: & Professor Dr. Noor Azizi bin Ismail, 2011. "The Use Of Disclosure Indices In Internet Financial Reporting Research," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-462, Conference Master Resources.
- Andrikopoulos, Andreas & Merika, Anna A. & Triantafyllou, Anna & Merikas, Andreas G., 2013. "Internet disclosure and corporate performance: A case study of the international shipping industry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 141-152.
- Ienciu Ionel-Alin, 2012. "Environmental Reporting And Corporate Goveranance For Ftse 100 Listed Companies," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 681-687, December.
- Chan, Ann Ling-Ching & Ding, Rong & Hou, Wenxuan, 2014. "Does mutual fund ownership affect financial reporting quality for Chinese privately-owned enterprises?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 131-140.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:27:y:2008:i:1:p:62-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.