The Expectation Gap in Internet Financial Reporting: Evidence from an Emerging Capital Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Pirchegger & Alfred Wagenhofer, 1999. "Financial information on the Internet: a survey of the homepages of Austrian companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 383-395.
- Debreceny, Roger & Gray, Glen L. & Rahman, Asheq, 2002. "The determinants of Internet financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 371-394.
- T. E. Cooke, 1998. "Regression Analysis in Accounting Disclosure Studies," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 209-224, February.
- Dutta, Probal & Bose, Sudipta, 2007. "Web-based Corporate Reporting in Bangladesh:An Exploratory Study," MPRA Paper 7915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spanos, Loukas & Mylonakis, John, 2006. "Internet corporate reporting in Greece," MPRA Paper 42997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. M. Craven & C. L. Marston, 1999. "Financial reporting on the Internet by leading UK companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 321-333.
- Pontus Hedlin, 1999. "The Internet as a vehicle for investor relations: the Swedish case," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 373-381.
- Catherine Gowthorpe & Oriol Amat, 1999. "External reporting of accounting and financial information via the Internet in Spain," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 365-371.
- Xiao, Jason Zezhong & Yang, He & Chow, Chee W., 2004. "The determinants and characteristics of voluntary Internet-based disclosures by listed Chinese companies," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 191-225.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary Kehinde Salawu, 2013. "The Extent and Forms of Voluntary Disclosure of Financial Information on Internet in Nigeria: An Exploratory Study," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(1), pages 110-119, January.
- Aslihan E. Bozcuk, 2012. "Internet financial reporting: Turkish companies adapt to change," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(8), pages 786-800, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet; Financial Reporting; Turkey;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.