Malaysian Academics’ Perceptions Of Internet Financial Reporting
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in ASBES 2011 Proceeding, Oct 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Isabel-María García Sánchez & Luis Rodríguez Domínguez & Isabel Gallego Álvarez, 2011. "Corporate governance and strategic information on the internet: A study of Spanish listed companies," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 471-501, May.
- Debreceny, Roger & Gray, Glen L. & Rahman, Asheq, 2002. "The determinants of Internet financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 371-394.
- Barbara Pirchegger & Alfred Wagenhofer, 1999. "Financial information on the Internet: a survey of the homepages of Austrian companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 383-395.
- Ettredge, Michael & Richardson, Vernon J. & Scholz, Susan, 2002. "Dissemination of information for investors at corporate Web sites," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 357-369.
- Wai Kin Chan & Nilmini Wickramasinghe, 2006. "Using the internet for financial disclosures: the Australian experience," International Journal of Electronic Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 118-150.
- Healy, Paul M. & Palepu, Krishna G., 2001. "Information asymmetry, corporate disclosure, and the capital markets: A review of the empirical disclosure literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 405-440, September.
- Kelton, Andrea S. & Yang, Ya-wen, 2008. "The impact of corporate governance on Internet financial reporting," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 62-87.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cms:1asb11:2011-024-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask ihfal to update the entry or send us the correct email address
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.