An investigation of Turkish small and medium-sized enterprises online CSR communication
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berthoin Antal, Ariane & Dierkes, Meinolf & MacMillan, Keith & Marz, Lutz, 2002. "Corporate social reporting revisited," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organisation and Technology FS II 02-105, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Zezhong Xiao & Michael John Jones & Andy Lymer, 2002. "Immediate trends in Internet reporting," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 245-275.
- B. M. Craven & C. L. Marston, 1999. "Financial reporting on the Internet by leading UK companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 321-333.
- J. Geerings & L. H. H. Bollen & H. F. D. Hassink, 2003. "Investor relations on the Internet: a survey of the Euronext zone," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 567-579.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manveer Mann & Sang-Eun Byun & Hyejeong Kim & Kelli Hoggle, 2014. "Assessment of Leading Apparel Specialty Retailers’ CSR Practices as Communicated on Corporate Websites: Problems and Opportunities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(4), pages 599-622, July.
- Charbel José Chiappetta Jabbour & Angelo Saturnino Neto & Wesley Ricardo Souza Freitas & Adriano Alves Teixeira & Erik Januario da Silva, 2012. "Organizations and the United Nations Millennium Development Goals: Evidence from some of the largest companies in Brazil," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 26-41, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate image; Social responsibility; Communication; Small to medium-sized enterprises;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:srjpps:v:6:y:2010:i:2:p:197-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Louise Lister). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.