Pricing of Foreign GAAP Earnings in U.S. Capital Market Prior to the SEC Required Reconciliation Disclosure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichenseher, John W. & Lobo, Gerald J. & Tung, Samuel S., 1991. "Interaction between alternative income measures : Effects on the significance of market association tests," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 47-63, January.
- Kam C. Chan & Benton E. Gup & Ming-Shiun Pan, 1997. "International Stock Market Efficiency and Integration: A Study of Eighteen Nations," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(6), pages 803-813.
- repec:bla:joares:v:34:y:1996:i:1:p:67-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christie, Andrew A., 1987. "On cross-sectional analysis in accounting research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 231-258, December.
- Johnson, Robert & Lindvall, John & Soenen, Luc, 1994. "EC economic and monetary integration: Implications for European equity investors," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 94-101, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilary, Gilles, 2003. "Accounting behavior of German firms after an ADR issuance," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 355-376.
- Hora, Judith A. & Tondkar, Rasoul H. & McEwen, Ruth Ann, 2003. "Effect of foreign GAAP earnings and Form 20-F reconciliations on revisions of analysts' forecasts," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 71-93.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:34:y:1999:i:4:p:539-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.