To whom are IAS earnings informative? Domestic versus foreign shareholders' perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kasanen, Eero & Kinnunen, Juha & Niskanen, Jyrki, 1996. "Dividend-based earnings management: Empirical evidence from Finland," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-3), pages 283-312, October.
- Niskanen, Jyrki & Kinnunen, Juha & Kasanen, Eero, 2000. "The value relevance of IAS reconciliation components: empirical evidence from Finland," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 119-137, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:24:y:1986:i::p:112-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:31:y:1993:i::p:183-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hietala, Pekka T, 1989. " Asset Pricing in Partially Segmented Markets: Evidence from the Finnish Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 697-718, July.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1980. "Measuring security price performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 205-258, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sami, Heibatollah & Zhou, Haiyan, 2008. "Do auditing standards improve the accounting disclosure and information environment of public companies? Evidence from the emerging markets in China," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 139-169.
- Kepsu, Mikko & Schadewitz, Hannu & Vieru, Markku, 2008. "Performance of Analyst's Earnings Forecasting - Evidence from the Finnish Emerging Markets 1987-2005," Discussion Papers 1160, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Iatridis, George, 2010. "International Financial Reporting Standards and the quality of financial statement information," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-204, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:9:y:2000:i:4:p:499-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .