Citations for "Do the elderly reduce housing equity? An international comparison"
by Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Jappelli, Tullio
- Anna van der Schors & Rob J.M. Alessie & Mauro Mastrogiacomo, 2007.
"Home and Mortgage Ownership of the Dutch Elderly: Explaining Cohort, Time and Age Effects,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
183, McMaster University.
- Anna van der Schors & Rob Alessie & Mauro Mastrogiacomo, 2007. "Home and mortgage ownership of the Dutch elderly; explaining cohort, time and age effects," CPB Discussion Paper 77, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Loretti I. Dobrescu, 2015.
"To Love or to Pay: Savings and Health Care in Older Age,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(1), pages 254-299.
- Loretti I. Dobrescu, 2012. "To love or to pay: Savings and health care in older age," Discussion Papers 2012-51, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Davoine, Thomas, 2012. "Time constraints, saving and old age," Economics Working Paper Series 1221, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Viola Angelini & Anne Laferrère, 2012.
"Residential Mobility of the European Elderly,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 58(3), pages 544-569, September.
- Anna Schors & Rob Alessie & Mauro Mastrogiacomo, 2007. "Notes and Communications," De Economist, Springer, vol. 155(1), pages 99-121, March.
- Ebner, André, 2010.
"A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants. Evidence from Dutch households,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
11309, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ebner, André, 2013. "A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants: Evidence from Dutch households," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 321-337.
- Viola Angelini, 2007. "The strategic bequest motive: evidence from SHARE," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0062, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Renata Bottazzi & Thomas Crossley & Matthew Wakefield, 2012.
"Late starters or excluded generations? A cohort analysis of catch up in homeownership in England,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1215, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Renata Bottazzi & Thomas Crossley & Matthew Wakefield, 2012. "Late starters or excluded generations? A cohort analysis of catch up in home ownership in England," IFS Working Papers W12/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Eva Sierminska & Karina Doorley, 2013.
"To Own or Not to Own?: Household Portfolios, Demographics and Institutions in a Cross-National Perspective,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
611, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sierminska, Eva & Doorley, Karina, 2013. "To Own or Not to Own? Household Portfolios, Demographics and Institutions in a Cross-National Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 7734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley & Melanie Lührmann, 2012.
"Durable Purchases over the Later Life Cycle,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1213, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Riccardo Calcagno & Maria Cesira Urzì Brancati, 2013.
"Do more financially literate households invest less in housing? Evidence from Italy,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
297, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Riccardo Calcagno & Maria Cesira Urzi Brancati, 2014. "Do more financially literate households invest less in housing? Evidence from Italy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 430-445.
- Torben Andersen & Mikkel Hermansen, 2014. "Durable consumption, saving and retirement," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 825-840, July.
- Eva Sierminska & Andrea Brandolini & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2007. "Cross-National Comparison of Income and Wealth Status in Retirement: First Results From the Luxembourg Wealth Study (LWS)," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2007-03, Center for Retirement Research, revised Feb 2007.
- SIERMINSKA Eva & DOORLEY Karina, 2012. "Decomposing household wealth portfolios across countries: An age-old question?," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-32, LISER.
- R. Bottazzi & T. Crossley & M. Wakefield, 2011. "House Prices and Home Ownership: a Cohort Analysis," Working Papers wp790, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Viola Angelini & Agar Brugiavini & Guglielmo Weber, 2014.
"The dynamics of homeownership among the 50+ in Europe,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 797-823, July.
- Angelini, Viola & Brugiavini, Agar & Weber, Guglielmo, 2012. "The Dynamics of Homeownership Among the 50+ in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 8889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- European Commission, 2012. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2012 edition," Taxation trends 2012, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Odran Bonnet & Pierre-Henri Bono & Guillaume Chapelle & Etienne Wasmer, 2014.
"Does housing capital contribute to inequality? A comment on Thomas Piketty’s Capital in the 21st Century,"
Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers
2014-07, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Odran Bonnet & Pierre-Henri Bono & Guillaume Chapelle & Etienne Wasmer, 2014. "Does housing capital contribute to inequality? A comment on Thomas Piketty’s Capital in the 21st Century," Sciences Po publications 2014-07, Sciences Po.
- repec:crp:wpaper:123 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Bresser, Jochem & Knoef, Marike, 2015. "Can the Dutch meet their own retirement expenditure goals?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 100-117.
- Sieds, 2009. "Complete Volume LXIII nn.3-4 2009," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 0(3-4), pages 1-224.
- Andrea Brandolini & Silvia Magri & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2010. "Asset-based measurement of poverty," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 267-284.
- Rachel Ong & Gavin Wood & Siobhan Austen & Therese Jefferson & Marietta E.A. Haffner, 2014. "Housing Equity Withdrawal in Mid-To-Late Life: Patterns and Motivations Amongst Australian Home Owners," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1406, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.