Home and mortgage ownership of the Dutch elderly; explaining cohort, time and age effects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anna van der Schors & Rob J.M. Alessie & Mauro Mastrogiacomo, 2007. "Home and Mortgage Ownership of the Dutch Elderly: Explaining Cohort, Time and Age Effects," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 183, McMaster University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Chiuri & Tullio Jappelli, 2010.
"Do the elderly reduce housing equity? An international comparison,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 643-663, March.
- Maria Chiuri & Tullio Jappelli, 2006. "Do the Elderly Reduce Housing Equity? An International Comparison," LIS Working papers 436, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Jappelli, Tullio, 2008. "Do the elderly reduce housing equity? An international comparison," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/20, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Tullio Jappelli, 2006. "Do the elderly reduce housing equity? An international comparison," CSEF Working Papers 158, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria, 2005.
"Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts: Productivity growth and Social Security,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1361-1391, July.
- Kapteyn, Arie & Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria, 1999. "Explaining the wealth holdings of different cohorts : productivity growth and social security," Serie Research Memoranda 0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Arie Kapteyn & Rob Alessie & Annamaria Lusardi, 1999. "Explaining the Wealth Holdings of Different Cohorts: Productivity Growth and Social Security," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-069/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- A. Kapteijn & R. Alessie & A. Lusardi, 2003. "Explaining the Wealth Holdings of Different Cohorts: Productivity Growth and Social Security," Working Papers 01-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Alessie, Rob & Lusardi, Annamaria & Kapteyn, Arie, 1995.
"Saving and wealth holdings of the elderly,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 293-314, September.
- Alessie, R. & Lusardi, A. & Kapteyn, A., 1995. "Saving and Wealth Holdings of the Elderly," Papers 9593, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Lusardi, A. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1995. "Saving and wealth holdings of the elderly," Discussion Paper 1995-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Kapteyn, A. & Klijn, F.E., 1997.
"Mandatory pensions and personal savings in The Netherlands,"
Other publications TiSEM
dcff6ab7-1712-4830-bafe-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Alessie, R.J.M. & Kapteyn, A. & Klijn, F.E., 1997. "Mandatory pensions and personal savings in The Netherlands," Discussion Paper 1997-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2006. "Residential Mobility and Housing Adjustment of Older Households in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hurd, Michael D, 1989. "Mortality Risk and Bequests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 779-813, July.
- Disney, Richard & Henley, Andrew & Stears, Gary, 2002. "Housing costs, house price shocks and savings behaviour among older households in Britain," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 607-625, September.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Jappelli, Tullio, 2003.
"Financial market imperfections and home ownership: A comparative study,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 857-875, October.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Tullio Jappelli, 2000. "Financial Market Imperfections and Home Ownership: A Comparative Study," CSEF Working Papers 44, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Dec 2000.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Jappelli, Tullio, 2001. "Financial Market Imperfections and Home Ownership: A Comparative Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 2717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hurd, Michael D, 1990. "Research on the Elderly: Economic Status, Retirement, and Consumption and Saving," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 565-637, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raun Ooijen & Rob Alessie & Adriaan Kalwij, 2015. "Saving Behavior and Portfolio Choice After Retirement," De Economist, Springer, vol. 163(3), pages 353-404, September.
- Jante Parlevliet & Thomas Kooiman, 2015. "Wealth formation of Dutch households: a policy assessment," DNB Occasional Studies 1301, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ebner, André, 2013.
"A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants: Evidence from Dutch households,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 321-337.
- Ebner, André, 2010. "A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants. Evidence from Dutch households," Discussion Papers in Economics 11309, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:discus:77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.