Citations for "Pricing the Internet"
by Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason & Hal R. Varian
- Austan Goolsbee, 2000.
"In A World Without Borders: The Impact Of Taxes On Internet Commerce,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 115(2), pages 561-576, May.
- Austan Goolsbee, 1998. "In a World Without Borders: The Impact of Taxes on Internet Commerce," NBER Working Papers 6863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale Stahl, . "Pricing for Electronic Commerce," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _054, Society for Computational Economics.
- christoph Engel, 2005. "Voice over IP. Competition Policy and Regulation," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_26, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Engel, Christoph, 0.
"Competition in a pure world of Internet telephony,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 530-540, September.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Competition in a Pure World of Internet Telephony," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_1, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Giovannetti, Emanuele, 2002.
"Interconnection, differentiation and bottlenecks in the Internet,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 385-404, September.
- Giovannetti, E., 2000. "Interconnection, Differentiation and Bottlenecks in the Internet," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0011, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bhargava, Hemant K. & Sun, Daewon, 2008. "Pricing under quality of service uncertainty: Market segmentation via statistical QoS guarantees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(3), pages 1189-1204, December.
- Mackie-Mason, J.K. & Varian, H.R., 1994.
"Economic FACs about the Internet,"
94-05, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Crémer, Jacques & Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 1999.
"Connectivity in the Commercial Internet,"
IDEI Working Papers
87, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2000.
- Austan Goolsbee, 2006.
"The Value of Broadband and the Deadweight Loss of Taxing New Technology,"
NBER Working Papers
11994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goolsbee Austan, 2006. "The Value of Broadband and the Deadweight Loss of Taxing New Technology," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-31, April.
- Narine Badasyan & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2003.
"Private Peering Among Internet Backbone Providers,"
- Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason & Hal R. Varian, 1994.
"Some Economics of the Internet,"
- Hoekman, Bernard & Primo Braga, Carlos A., 1997.
"Protection and trade in services : a survey,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1747, The World Bank.
- Sandholm,W.H., 2001. "Negative externalities and evolutionary implementation," Working papers 15, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Giovannetti, E., 2003. "‘How Different is Wireless Access? Implications for Internet Mergers," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0307, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Seungjin Han, 2003. "An Efficient Mechanism for Differentiated Quality of Internet Service," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-05, McMaster University.
- Narine Badasyan & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2004.
"Intra-backbone and Inter-backbone Peering Among Internet Service Providers,"
- Narine Badasyan & Subhadip Chakrabarti, 2004. "Intra-backbone and Inter-backbone Peering Among Internet Service Providers," Industrial Organization 0407004, EconWPA.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Vollpert, Tobias, 1999.
"Zukunftsperspektiven betriebswirtschaftlicher Forschung im Bereich der Internetökonomie
[Future perspectives of economic research in the context of internet economics]," MPRA Paper 21086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Wrzaczek, 2007. "Equilibrium charges of multi-period allocation mechanisms for network services," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 185-219, June.
- Sandholm,W.H., 1999. "Evolutionary implementation and congestion pricing," Working papers 38, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Ioanna D. Constantiou & Nikolaos A. Mylonopoulos, 2002. "Towards Sustainable Quality Of Service In Interconnection," Game Theory and Information 0207004, EconWPA, revised 02 Sep 2002.
- Paul E. Carrillo, 2005. "Assessing the Value of On-line Information Using a Two-sided Equilibrium Search Model in the Real Estate Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 307, Society for Computational Economics.
- Russo, Antonio, 2011. "Congestion pricing, infrastructure investment and redistribution," MPRA Paper 28932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Han, Lei, 2009. "Market acceptance of cloud computing: An analysis of market structure, price models and service requirements," Bayreuth Reports on Information Systems Management 42, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Information Systems Management.
- Paul A. David, 2006. "Economic Policy Analysis and the Internet: Coming to Terms with a Telecommunications Anomaly," Discussion Papers 06-004, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Cuneyt Koyuncu & Donald Lien, 2003. "E-commerce and consumer's purchasing behaviour," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 721-726.
- Olli-Pekka Pohjola & Kalevi Kilkki, 2007. "Value-based methodology to analyze communication services," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 135-151, October.
- Crémer, Jacques & Hariton, Cyril, 2003. "Rental of a Durable Good," IDEI Working Papers 162, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Perambur Neelakanta & Renata Sardenberg, 2011. "Consumer benefit versus price elasticity of demand: a nonlinear complex system model of pricing internet services on QoS-centric architecture," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 31-60, April.
- Rouskas, Angelos N. & Kikilis, Anastasios A. & Ratsiatos, Stilianos S., 2008. "A game theoretical formulation of integrated admission control and pricing in wireless networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(3), pages 1175-1188, December.