Economic FAQs About the Internet
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mackie-Mason, J.K. & Varian, H.R., 1993. "Pricing the Internet," Memorandum 20/1993, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason & Liam Murphy & John Murphy, 1996. "The Role of Responsive Pricing in the Internet," Microeconomics 9606001, EconWPA.
- MacKie-Mason, J.K. & Varian, H.L., 1993. "Some Economists of the Internet," Papers 93-16, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Resnick & Christopher Avery & Richard Zeckhauser, 1999. "The Market for Evaluations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 564-584, June.
- Lee, Daeho & Kim, Yong-Hwa, 2014. "Empirical evidence of network neutrality – The incentives for discrimination," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-9.
- Gary Madden & Scott Savage, 2000.
"Some Economic and Social Aspects of Residential Internet Use in Australia,"
Journal of Media Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 171-185.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000. "Some economic and social aspects of residential internet use in Australia," MPRA Paper 11158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sieber, Sandra & Valor, Josep, 2002. "Market bundling strategies in the horizontal portal industry," IESE Research Papers D/480, IESE Business School.
- Eric Friedman, 1998. "Learnability of a class of Non-atomic Games arising on the Internet," Departmental Working Papers 199824, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Paul A. David, 2001. "The Beginnings and Prospective Ending of “End-to-End”," Working Papers 01012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Noam, Eli, 1998. "Spectrum Auctions: Yesterday's Heresy, Today's Orthodoxy, Tomorrow's Anachronism. Taking the Next Step to Open Spectrum Access," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 765-790, October.
- Langinier, Corinne & Marcoul, Philippe, 2009. "Contributory infringement rule and patents," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 296-310, May.
- Toshiya JITSUZUMI, 2011. "Japan's Co-Regulatory Approach to Net Neutrality and its Flaw: Insufficient Literacy on Best-Effort QoS," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(84), pages 93-110, 4th quart.
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1999.
"Information and time-of-usage decisions in the bottleneck model with stochastic capacity and demand,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 525-548, March.
- Richard Arnott & Andre de Palma & Robin Lindsey, 1996. "Information and Time-of-Usage Decisions in the Bottleneck Model with Stochastic Capacity and Demand," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 355., Boston College Department of Economics.
- R. Arnott & A. de Palma & R. Lindsey, 1997. "Information and time-of-usage decisions in the bottleneck model with stochastic capacity and demand," THEMA Working Papers 97-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Siebert, Horst, 2000. "The new economy - what is really new?," Kiel Working Papers 1000, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Carsten Schmidt & Tobias Uske, 2004. "Reputationsmechanismen für Informationsgüter auf Internet-Meinungsportalen," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Paul A. David, 2005. "The Beginnings and Prospective Ending of “End-to-End”: An Evolutionary Perspective On the Internet’s Architecture," Industrial Organization 0502012, EconWPA.
- Zhang, Zhongju & Dey, Debabrata & Tan, Yong, 2008. "Price and QoS competition in data communication services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 871-886, June.
- Shavit, Tal & Sonsino, Doron & Benzion, Uri, 2001. "A comparative study of lotteries-evaluation in class and on the Web," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 483-491, August.
- Michael Reutter, 2001. "Regulation and Internet Access in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 480, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:8:y:1994:i:3:p:75-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.