The Beginnings and Prospective Ending of “End-to-End”
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Garrouste & Stavros Iaonnides, 2001. "Evolution and Path-Dependency in Economic Ideas: Past and Present," Post-Print halshs-00274526, HAL.
- Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason & Hal Varian, 1994. "Economic FAQs About the Internet," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 75-96, Summer.
- David, Paul A & Steinmueller, W Edward, 1996. "Standards, trade and competition in the emerging global information infrastructure environment," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 817-830, December.
- Paul A. David, 2007.
"Path Dependence, its Critics, and the Quest for ‘Historical Economics’,"
Chapters,in: The Evolution of Economic Institutions, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul A. David, "undated". "Path Dependence, its critics, and the quest for 'historical economics'," Working Papers 00011, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Paul A.David, 2005. "Path dependence, its critics and the quest for ‘historical economics’," Economic History 0502003, EconWPA.
- David, Paul A & Shurmer, Mark, 1996. "Formal standards-setting for global telecommunications and information services. Towards an institutional regime transformation?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 789-815, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2001-10-16 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2001-10-16 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:stanec:01012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destaus.html .