Report NEP-TID-2001-10-16This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salvador Barrios & Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, . "Explaining Firms' Export Behaviour: The Role of R&D and Spillovers," Working Papers 2001-12, FEDEA.
- Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2001. "The origins of the Polis. An economic perspective on institutional change in ancient Greece 1000-600 B.C," Working Papers 2001:17, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 30 Sep 2004.
- JosÃˆ Manuel GonzÂ·lez-PÂ·ramo & Diego MartÃŒnez LÃ›pez, . "Public Investment and Convergence in the Spanish Regions," Studies on the Spanish Economy 112, FEDEA.
- Sabourin, David & Baldwin, John R., 2001. "Impact of the Adoption of Advanced Information and Communication Technologies on Firm Performance in the Canadian Manufacturing Sector," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001174e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Giancarlo Bruno & Claudio Lupi, 2001. "Forecasting Industrial Production and the Early Detection of Turning Points," Econometrics 0110004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Omar Licandro & Jorge Durán & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, . "The Measurement of Growth under Embodied Technical Change," Working Papers 2001-09, FEDEA.
- Kalwij, Adriaan, 2001. "Individuals' Unemployment Experiences: Heterogeneity and Business Cycle Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji, 2001. "Networks and Linkages in African Manufacturing Cluster: A Nigerian Case Study," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 5, United Nations University - INTECH.
- J. R. Ruiz-Tamarit & M. Ventura-Marco, . "The Reduction of Dimension in the Study of Economic Growth Models," Working Papers 2001-13, FEDEA.
- Sabourin, David, 2001. "Skill Shortages and Advanced Technology Adoption," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001175e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Paul A. David, 2001. "The Beginnings and Prospective Ending of “End-to-End”," Working Papers 01012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.