Endogenous space in the Net era
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koen Frenken & Luigi Marengo & Marco Valente, 1999. "Interdependencies, nearly-decomposability and adaption," CEEL Working Papers 9903, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Pierre Garrouste & Stavros Iaonnides, 2001. "Evolution and Path-Dependency in Economic Ideas: Past and Present," Post-Print halshs-00274526, HAL.
- J.Peter Neary, 2001.
"Of Hype and Hyperbolas: Introducing the New Economic Geography,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 536-561, June.
- J. Peter Neary, 2000. "Of hype and hyperbolas : introducing the new economic geography," Working Papers 200019, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Arcangeli, Fabio & Dosi, Giovanni & Moggi, Massimo, 1991. "Patterns of diffusion of electronics technologies: An international comparison with special reference to the Italian case," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 515-529, December.
- Paul A. David, 2007.
"Path Dependence, its Critics, and the Quest for ‘Historical Economics’,"
Chapters,in: The Evolution of Economic Institutions, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul A. David, "undated". "Path Dependence, its critics, and the quest for 'historical economics'," Working Papers 00011, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Paul A.David, 2005. "Path dependence, its critics and the quest for ‘historical economics’," Economic History 0502003, EconWPA.
- Jan G. Lambooy & Ron A. Boschma, 2001. "Evolutionary economics and regional policy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1), pages 113-131.
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2004. "Why is Economic Geography not an Evolutionary Science?," ERSA conference papers ersa04p393, European Regional Science Association.
- Giorgio Padrin & Christian Genthon & Fabio Arcangeli, 2004. "The sustainability of free/open source software," Post-Print halshs-00104246, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HPE-2005-11-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2005-11-09 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2005-11-09 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.