Formal standards-setting for global telecommunications and information services. Towards an institutional regime transformation?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul A. David, 2001. "The Beginnings and Prospective Ending of “End-to-End”," Working Papers 01012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Paul A. David, 2005. "The Beginnings and Prospective Ending of “End-to-End”: An Evolutionary Perspective On the Internet’s Architecture," Industrial Organization 0502012, EconWPA.
- G. Kaa & M. J. Greeven, 2017. "Mobile telecommunication standardization in Japan, China, the United States, and Europe: a comparison of regulatory and industrial regimes," Telecommunication Systems: Modelling, Analysis, Design and Management, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 181-192, May.
- Gao, Xudong, 2014. "A latecomer's strategy to promote a technology standard: The case of Datang and TD-SCDMA," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 597-607.
- Belleflamme, Paul, 2002.
"Coordination on formal vs. de facto standards: a dynamic approach,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 153-176, March.
- Paul Belleflamme, 2000. "Coordination on Formal vs. de facto Standards: A Dynamic Approach," Working Papers 412, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Sammut-Bonnici, Tanya, 2010. "Network Strategy in the Digital Economy," MPRA Paper 50620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baron, Justus & Ménière, Yann & Pohlmann, Tim, 2014. "Standards, consortia, and innovation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 22-35.
- Werle, Raymund, 2001. "Standards in the international telecommunications regime," HWWA Discussion Papers 157, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Vercoulen,Frank & Wegberg,Marc,van, 1998. "Standard Selection Modes in Dynamic, Complex Industries: Creating Hybrids between Market Selection and Negotiated Selection of Standards," Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Michael C. Christensen & Dahlia Remler, 2007. "Information and Communications Technology in Chronic Disease Care: Why is Adoption So Slow and Is Slower Better?," NBER Working Papers 13078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wegberg Marc van, 2003. "The grand coalition versus competing coalitions: trade-offs in how to standardize," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Goyal, Ashima, 2005. "New technology and labour Markets: Entrants, outsourcing and matching," MPRA Paper 24620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ho, Jae-Yun & O'Sullivan, Eoin, 2017. "Strategic standardisation of smart systems: A roadmapping process in support of innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 301-312.
- G. Kaa & M. J. Greeven, 0. "Mobile telecommunication standardization in Japan, China, the United States, and Europe: a comparison of regulatory and industrial regimes," Telecommunication Systems: Modelling, Analysis, Design and Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-12.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:20:y:1996:i:10:p:789-815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .