Citations for "Voting in Corporate Law"
by Easterbrook, Frank H & Fischel, Daniel R
- Arena, Matteo P. & Ferris, Stephen P., 2007. "When managers bypass shareholder approval of board appointments: Evidence from the private security market," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 485-510, September.
- Cox, Steven R. & Roden, Dianne M., 2002. "The source of value of voting rights and related dividend promises," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 337-351, October.
- Ouyang, Wenjing, 2015. "The effect of M&A advisors’ opinions on acquirer shareholder voting," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 175-190.
- Susan E. K. Christoffersen & Christopher C. Geczy & David K. Musto & Adam V. Reed, 2004. "How and Why do Investors Trade Votes, and What Does it Mean?," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-23, CIRANO.
- Janet Landa, 1986. "The political economy of swarming in honeybees: Voting-with-the-wings, decision-making costs, and the unanimity rule," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1997.
" A Survey of Corporate Governance,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 737-783, June.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1741, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "A Survey of Corporate Governance," NBER Working Papers 5554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:irlaec:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:111-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarig, Oded H. & Talmor, Eli, 1997. "In defense of defensive measures," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 277-297, June.
- Mike Burkart & Samuel Lee, 2008.
"One Share - One Vote: the Theory,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 12(1), pages 1-49.
- Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel, 2007. "One Share - One Vote: The Theory," SIFR Research Report Series 57, Institute for Financial Research.
- Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel, 2008. "One share - one vote: the theory," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69545, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Choi, Stephen J. & Talley, Eric L., 2001. "A Defense of Shareholder Favoritism," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt1z97645j, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Qin Wang & Hsiao-Fen Yang, 2015. "Earnings announcements, trading volume, and price discovery: evidence from dual class firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 669-700, May.
- repec:kap:jfsres:v:51:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10693-016-0249-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Teall, John L., 1997. "The one-share-one-vote-rule and managerial compensation," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 211-223.
- Ernst Maug & Bilge Yilmaz, "undated". "Two-Class Voting: A Mechanism for Conflict Resolution?," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 4-00, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Jean-Jacques Hamon, 2001. "La répartition des droits de vote, leur exercice et l’efficacité économique," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 63(3), pages 175-209.
- Matthias Kiefer & Edward Jones & Andrew Adams, 2016. "Principals, Agents and Incomplete Contracts: Are Surrender of Control and Renegotiation the Solution?," CFI Discussion Papers 1603, Centre for Finance and Investment, Heriot Watt University.
- Nenova, Tatiana, 2006. "Takeover laws and financial development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4029, The World Bank.
- Ernst Maug & Bilge Yilmaz, "undated". "Two-Class Voting: A Mechanism for Conflict Resolution?," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 04-00, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Mikami, Kazuhiko, 1999. "Proxy contests and corporate democracy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 353-371, December.
- Quôc Thai Huynh, 2010. "Les déterminants de l’activisme des actionnaires minoritaires:insuffisance de gouvernance affichée ou de résultats financiers?," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 13(3), pages 95-114., September.
- Appel, Ian R. & Gormley, Todd A. & Keim, Donald B., 2016. "Passive investors, not passive owners," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 111-141.
- Cindy R. Alexander & Mark A. Chen & Duane J. Seppi & Chester S. Spatt, 2009. "The Role of Advisory Services in Proxy Voting," NBER Working Papers 15143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Renneboog, Luc & Vansteenkiste, Cara, 2017. "Leveraged Buyouts : A Survey of the Literature," Discussion Paper 2017-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Johan Devriese & Mathias Dewatripont & Dirk Heremans & Grégory Nguyen, 2004. "Corporate governance, regulation and supervision of banks," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 2(1), pages 95-120, June.
- Zdravko Todorovic & Igor Todorovic, 2012. "Compliance With Modern Legislations Of Corporate Governance And Its Implementation In Companies," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(2), pages 309-318.
- Grossman, Sanford J. & Hart, Oliver D., 1988.
"One share-one vote and the market for corporate control,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 175-202, January.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Oliver D. Hart, 1987. "One Share/One Vote and The Market for Corporate Control," Working papers 440, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Oliver D. Hart, 1987. "One Share/One Vote and the Market for Corporate Control," NBER Working Papers 2347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cynthia Clark & Harry Van Buren, 2013. "Compound Conflicts of Interest in the US Proxy System," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 355-371, August.
- Ernst Maug & Bilge Yilmaz, 2002. "Two-Class Voting: A Mechanism for Conflict Resolution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1448-1471, December.
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2014. "Voting Rights, Shareholdings, and Leverage at Nineteenth-Century U.S. Banks," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(2), pages 431-458.
- Mike Burkart & Samuel Lee, 2015.
"Signalling to Dispersed Shareholders and Corporate Control,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 922-962.
- Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel, 2015. "Signalling to dispersed shareholders and corporate control," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69538, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Weber, Joseph & Joos, Peter & Balachandran, Sudhakar, 2004. "Do Voting Rights Matter: Evidence From the Adoption of Equity-based Compensation Plans," Working papers 4442-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Xu, Xijia, 2009. "Aligning debt and equity claimant interests: Evidence from dual claim investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2227-2240, December.
- Khachaturyan, Arman, 2006. "The One-Share-One-Vote Controversy in the EU," ECMI Papers 1203, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ciccotello, Conrad S. & Grant, C. Terry, 1999. "Corporate governance and shareholder patience," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 29-34.
- Santella, Paolo & Baffi, Enrico & Drago, Carlo & Lattuca, Dino, 2008. "A Comparative Analysis of the Legal Obstacles to Institutional Investor Activism in Europe and in the US," MPRA Paper 8929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maug, Ernst & Rydqvist, Kristian, 2007. "Do shareholders vote strategically? : Voting behavior, proposals screening, and majority rules," Papers 07-35, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Koch, Christoffer & Okamura, Ken, 2016. "Why does the FDIC sue?," Working Papers 1601, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Karpov, A., 2012. "Corporate Board Elections and Company's Performance," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 10-25.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Desbrières, 2002. "Les actionnaires salariés," Working Papers CREGO 1021101, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.