A Defense of Shareholder Favoritism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neeman, Z. & Orosel, G.O., 1999.
"Corporate Vote-Trading as an Instrument of Corporate Governance,"
9904, Washington St. Louis - School of Business and Political Economy.
- Zvika NEEMAN & Gerhard O. OROSEL, 1999. "Corporate Vote-Trading as an Instrument of Corporate Governance," Vienna Economics Papers vie9904, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers, 1988. "Breach of Trust in Hostile Takeovers," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Takeovers: Causes and Consequences, pages 33-68 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Easterbrook, Frank H & Fischel, Daniel R, 1983. "Voting in Corporate Law," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 395-427, June.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:oplwec:qt1z97645j. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lebrkus.html .