Did Henry Ford Pay Efficiency Wages?
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meghan Millea, 2002. "Disentangling the wage-productivity relationship: Evidence from select OECD member countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(4), pages 314-323, November.
- Wen-Ya Chang & Ching-Chong Lai, 1999. "Efficiency wages and the balanced budget theorem," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(3), pages 314-324, September.
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2006. "A Note on Efficiency Wage Theory and Principal–Agent Theory," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 235-252, July.
- Riveros, Luis A. & Bouton, Lawrence, 1991. "Efficiency wage theory, labormarkets, and adjustment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 731, The World Bank.
- Måns Söderbom & Francis Teal & Anthony Wambugu, 2002. "Does firm size really affect earnings?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2002-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Robert Dur & Jan Tichem, 2012. "Social Relations and Relational Incentives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-054/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tomasz Grodzicki & Mateusz Jankiewicz, 2020. "Forecasting the Level of Unemployment, Inflation and Wages: The Case of Sweden," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 2), pages 400-409.
- Moritz Meyer-ter-Vehn & Simon Adrian Board, 2011. "Relational Contracts and On-the-Job Search," 2011 Meeting Papers 1204, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Katarzyna Budnik, 2012. "Do those who stay work less? On the impact of emigration on the measured TFP in Poland," NBP Working Papers 113, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Robert Dur & Jan Tichem, 2015.
"Altruism and Relational Incentives in the Workplace,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 485-500, September.
- Dur, Robert & Tichem, Jan, 2013. "Altruism and Relational Incentives in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 7363, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jeannette Wicks-Lim & Mark D. Brenner & Robert Pollin, 2004. "Economic Analysis of the Florida Minimum Wage Proposal," Published Studies ps17, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Albrecht Ritschl & Monique Ebell, 2007.
"Real Origins of the Great Depression: Monopoly Power, Unions and the American Business Cycle in the 1920s,"
2007 Meeting Papers
712, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Monique Ebell & Albrecht Ritschl, 2008. "Real Origins of the Great Depression: Monopoly Power, Unions and the American Business Cycle in the 1920s," CEP Discussion Papers dp0876, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ebell, Monique & Ritschl, Albrecht, 2008. "Real origins of the great depression: monopoly power, unions and the American business cycle in the 1920s," Economic History Working Papers 19566, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Caroline Krafft & Ragui Assaad, 2018. "Do More Productive Firms Pay Workers More? Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 1222, Economic Research Forum, revised 18 Sep 2018.
- Bai, Peiwen & Cheng, Wenli, 2020.
"Relative earnings and firm performance: Evidence from publicly-listed firms in China, 2005–2012,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 279-290.
- Peiwen Bai & Wenli Cheng, 2014. "Relative Earnings and Firm Performance: Evidence from Publicly-listed Firms in China, 2005-2012," Monash Economics Working Papers 51-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ximena Del Carpio & Ha Nguyen & Laura Pabon & Liang Wang, 2015. "Do minimum wages affect employment? Evidence from the manufacturing sector in Indonesia," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Robert Tucker Omberg, 2020. "Alternatives to Paying Efficiency Wages: Why No PEOPLEFAX?," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 35(Summer 20), pages 77-88.
- Vijay K. Seth, 2017. "Economics of Minimum Wage Legislationsâ€”Lessons for Emerging Market Economies," Emerging Economy Studies, International Management Institute, vol. 3(1), pages 19-33, May.
- Sonia Bhalotra, 2006. "Near rationality in wage setting," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(21), pages 2513-2521.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1990.
"Wages, Employer Costs, and Employee Performance in the Firm,"
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(3), pages 147-1-164-, April.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1989. "Wages, Employer Costs, and Employee Performance in the Firm," NBER Working Papers 2830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sumit K. Majumdar & Rabih Moussawi & Ulku Yaylacicegi, 2019. "Mergers and Wages in Digital Networks: a Public Interest Perspective," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 583-615, December.
- Yoram Weiss, 2009. "Work and Leisure: A History of Ideas," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Garth Heutel & Xin Zhang, 2020. "Efficiency Wages, Unemployment, and Environmental Policy," NBER Working Papers 27960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pies, Ingo & Hielscher, Stefan & Beckmann, Markus, 2008. "Corporate citizenship as stakeholder management: An ordonomic approach to business ethics," Discussion Papers 2008-4, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Celso Jose Costa Junior, 2016. "Understanding DSGE models," Vernon Press Titles in Economics, Vernon Art and Science Inc, edition 1, number 70, September.
- Holzer, Harry J & Montgomery, Edward B, 1993.
"Asymmetries and Rigidities in Wage Adjustments by Firms,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(3), pages 397-408, August.
- Harry J. Holzer & Edward B. Montgomery, 1990. "Asymmetries and Rigidities in Wage Adjustments by Firms," NBER Working Papers 3274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis Teal & MÃƒÂ¥ns SÃƒÂ¶derbom, 2001. "Firm size and human capital as determinants of productivity and earnings," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2001-09, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Francis Teal & MÃƒÂ¥ns SÃƒÂ¶derbom, 2002. "Does firm size really affect earnings?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2002-08, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mark D. Brenner, 2004. "The Economic Impact of Living Wage Ordinances," Working Papers wp80, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Joseph A. Ritter & Lowell J. Taylor, 1997. "Economic models of employee motivation," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 3-21.
- Fitriya & Abdul Basyith & Rabin Ibnu Zainal, 2020. "The Doubled-Edge Sword of Raising the Minimum Wage: The Case of Indonesia," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(12), pages 1453-1465, December.
- John G. Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2014.
"Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring,"
Research in Labor Economics, in: Solomon W. Polachek & Konstantinos Tatsiramos (ed.), New Analyses of Worker Well-Being, volume 38, pages 105-162,
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Sessions, John G. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2008. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," IZA Discussion Papers 3307, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John Sessions & N Theodoropoulos, 2009. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," Department of Economics Working Papers 27/09, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- John G. Sessions & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2009. "Tenure, Wage Profiles and Monitoring," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 4-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Susanna Thede, 2018. "A model of trade, task offshoring and social insurance," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 787-802, October.
- Ahmad Jafari Samimi, 2011. "Efficiency Wage Hypothesis: The Case Study of Iran's Manufacturing Industries," Journal of Social and Development Sciences, AMH International, vol. 1(5), pages 157-164.
- Robert Pollin & Stephanie Luce & Mark Brenner, 1999. "Economic Analysis of the New Orleans Minimum Wage Proposal," Research Reports rr1, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Ebell, Monique & Ritschl, Albrecht, 2007.
"Real Origins of the Great Depression: Monopolistic Competition, Union Power, and the American Business Cycle in the 1920s,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Monique Ebell & Albrecht Ritschl, 2007. "Real Origins of the Great Depression: Monopolistic Competition, Union Power, and the American Business Cycle in the 1920s," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jie Gong & Ang Sun & Zhichao Wei, 2018. "Choosing the Pond: On-the-Job Experience and Long-Run Career Outcomes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 64(2), pages 860-872, February.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2165-2214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ourania Karakosta & Nikos Tsakiris, 2009. "Indirect Tax Reforms and Public Goods under Imperfect Competition," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 5-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Chiaki Moriguchi, 2000. "The Evolution of Employment Relations in U.S. and Japanese Manufacturing Firms, 1900-1960: A Comparative Historical and Institutional Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard A. Parsons, 2013. "An Empirical Test of the Efficiency Wage Hypothesis," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 16(3), pages 369-387.
- Magruder, Jeremy R., 2013. "Can minimum wages cause a big push? Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 48-62.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:4:p:314-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- James M. Holmes & Patricia A. Hutton, 2005. "A Stochastic Monopsony Theory of the Business Cycle," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(1), pages 206-219, January.